Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Greenscale's Lockbox Gear Upgrade Paths

Default Greenscale's Lockbox Gear Upgrade Paths

Got that item out of a Lockbox that dropped after the patch, discovered this bug.

Kinda interested if that is supposed to upgrade into a t1 quality relic, since that would probably be BiS (for that tier)
    Last edited by Axarion; 11-20-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    Axarion - Warrior - Beep Beep Ima Jeep - 4/4 Minis - 2/4 Dragons
    "You're like the most best thing ever" - Pinkprincess

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Sorry about that!

Those are a new type of upgradable item (we couldn't carry the suffix effect over between items before) and this bug slipped it. It is a display only bug, and it has been fixed internally, but this fix won't be available until next week. If you do the first upgrade you will be able to preview the next upgrade correctly. (I realize this isn't ideal - but I thought it was worth mentioning you don't have to worry about actually getting that no stat, white item.)

Plane Touched

295 weapon dps is not tier 1 quality, thats dungeon quality

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post
    Sorry about that!

Those are a new type of upgradable item (we couldn't carry the suffix effect over between items before) and this bug slipped it. It is a display only bug, and it has been fixed internally, but this fix won't be available until next week. If you do the first upgrade you will be able to preview the next upgrade correctly. (I realize this isn't ideal - but I thought it was worth mentioning you don't have to worry about actually getting that no stat, white item.)
    Thanks for the information

So will the 2nd upgrade make it to t1 relic equivalent or worse?
    Axarion - Warrior - Beep Beep Ima Jeep - 4/4 Minis - 2/4 Dragons
    "You're like the most best thing ever" - Pinkprincess

Closed Thread