+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: US Trial Shard Extended Maintenance

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default US Trial Shard Extended Maintenance

Hi everyone,

We're going to be making some changes to the US trial shards starting tomorrow - as such, some of them may be down for maintenance for an extended period of time. If you still have a character on one of these shards you were thinking of playing, please transfer to an active shard today.

Thanks,

Pithos

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

You might want to do server wide announcements for this...I'm sure the majority doesn't even read the forums and will just get mad. Although I definitely have no idea how many people have characters on those shards :-P
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 11-13-2013 at 03:50 PM.

I cannot play my level 1 on Akylios tomorrow?! Drat!

I say sacrifice the old hardware in any way possible to extend caps if possible.

Soulwalker

Default Update????

When will this be done? I am seeing a lot of forum posts about people returning and not finding their toons and it is because of this maintenance. Our toons are stuck out in lala land and we were all drawn back to the game by your advertising just to find we can't play.

Soulwalker

Well I will wait and see if they screw up Deepwood server, liking the game a lot, but they start changing stuff around and moving toons on to different servers, bye bye.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Default US Trial Shard Extended Maintenance Complete

Hi everyone,

The Extended Maintenance that started last week for US Trial Shards was completed this morning. If you had a character on any trial shard in the US, it can now be found on the trial shard Reclaimer. Character counts for Reclaimer displayed at server select have been updated to reflect this change.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Pithos

+ Reply to Thread