+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is anything being done about the characters we cannot log in or transfer or play?

Soulwalker

Default Is anything being done about the characters we cannot log in or transfer or play?

Well, the title of this posting pretty much sums it up.

Is anything being done? Trion? Hello? We all know this was caused by the server merges, but why is there no resolution or anything at all to let us know that we are not screwed, that there is a solution being worked on?
    Is this even being acknowledged as a problem? ...because many of us that cannot play the characters we have invested time in are getting pretty irritated by being kept in the dark. Once again I would like to say that our days of patron are still wasting away as well, and we cannot play our characters. I would really love to log in my main, but seeing as I cannot, and can only seem to get an auto-reply from someone's script, should I assume Trion does not want my money any more, and move on to another game?

Am I wasting my time here?

Please reply with your thoughts and / or experiences with Trion and this sort of thing, because I am admittedly new to Trion as a gaming company and until now held them in fairly high regard.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ards-news.html

How is this being "kept in the dark"? Please do a little research before tossing accusations.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Crithappens

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ards-news.html

How is this being "kept in the dark"? Please do a little research before tossing accusations.
    How is this link even relevant? Please do a little research before tossing worthless links around

Ascendant

When it happened you should have made a ticket and they would have transferred it over for you by now.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

I just asked CS about this user. The ticket was entered, but not filed under the proper category to get an expedited response to the issue.

Someone is reaching out now.

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread