+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character unable to log in - internal server error and more...

Soulwalker

Default Character unable to log in - internal server error and more...

Ok, so my main character on greybriar is unable to log in or transfer due to "internal server error" and even though i have patron, I am unable to access live chat.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Seriously Trion... between this, the broken auction house that is almost never working, and not being able to get a response via GM in game or anything... EXTREMELY frustrating and has me questioning why I am supporting this game monetarily. Why am I paying to watch my patron days dwindle away while I cannot play my main character...?

I'm trying to get on EU shards (any of them), but the game keeps telling me the server may be temporarily unavailable.

Yeah apearently trion screwed something up with the implementation of song because before the update I had no issues now my characters load to 95% then after waiting five minutes game shuts down and has me send a error report. I am disapointed for the poor quality of this and Trions lack of ability to fix it quickly. If this were SOE, Blizzard, or Bioware they would have their tech working 24/7 to get the problems fixed.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    I'm trying to get on EU shards (any of them), but the game keeps telling me the server may be temporarily unavailable.
    4am issue.

You're not in Azeroth anymore.

Default If this were SOE

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck1771 View Post
    .... If this were SOE, ... they would have their tech working 24/7 to get the problems fixed.
    If this were SOE, this game would have been canned long a go and I couldn't have known how good RIFT is. Instead, TRION decides to do what is right and save this game.

I have played some SOE games before, and no ... they don't have their tech working on every problem 24/7. One game I used to play was alright but buggy and they decided to stop supporting in altogether and I still have 100 GBP worth of credits in it /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Majapahit View Post
    If this were SOE, this game would have been canned long a go and I couldn't have known how good RIFT is. Instead, TRION decides to do what is right and save this game.

I have played some SOE games before, and no ... they don't have their tech working on every problem 24/7. One game I used to play was alright but buggy and they decided to stop supporting in altogether and I still have 100 GBP worth of credits in it /sigh
    Which game was that? BTW I never said every problem but major ones like this they would.

Which game was that? BTW I never said every problem but major ones like this they would.
    I'd guess it was Vanguard. A game with such a huge potential to be something great and such a huge lack of support....

It is Pirates of the Burning Sea, the game was languishing in death for ages after it went F2P, no major updates, hardly any bug fixes, and finally sold to Portalus. It is the only decent online pirate game out there and SOE just abandoned it. It says more about SOE than the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Majapahit View Post
    It is Pirates of the Burning Sea, the game was languishing in death for ages after it went F2P, no major updates, hardly any bug fixes, and finally sold to Portalus. It is the only decent online pirate game out there and SOE just abandoned it. It says more about SOE than the game.
    Actualy Portalus are just a group of the original Devs from Flyinglabs that broke off from SOE. The game had issues before SOE even got their hands on it. SOE actualy fixed a lot of the issues it had dureing beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    I'd guess it was Vanguard. A game with such a huge potential to be something great and such a huge lack of support....
    The lack of support Vanguard gets stems from a lot of different issues. Things seem better for it now that it's f2p.

+ Reply to Thread