+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Level 48 where to now?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Lyon828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Level 48 where to now?

    Kinda confused they removed the portal to SL. Just wondering where i should be questing? Pretty sure ive completed all the quest in stillmoor. Any help is great thanks all!!!

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,433

    Default

    There's an NPC by your factions city port. You can mentor down. Shimmersand is also a high level area too. you could just instance or do IAs.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Lyon828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    There's an NPC by your factions city port. You can mentor down. Shimmersand is also a high level area too. you could just instance or do IAs.
    So should i go to ember isle once i hit 50??

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon828 View Post
    So should i go to ember isle once i hit 50??
    Oh, I'm pretty sure EI quests are now level 48, go check. Nah, it was endgame for non-raiders. The SL mobs aren't as tough as people say they are they just have higher health. I've managed them fine on a warrior, mage and rogue in level 45 transplanar gear at level 50. SL starting ones reward gear of the same stats as old world T1 so after that it's fairly easy.
    Last edited by Caitie; 11-08-2013 at 01:27 PM.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker Lyon828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty sure EI quests are now level 48, go check. Nah, it was endgame for non-raiders. The SL mobs aren't as tough as people say they are they just have higher health. I've managed them fine on a warrior, mage and rogue in level 45 transplanar gear at level 50. SL starting ones reward gear of the same stats as old world T1 so after that it's fairly easy.
    Thanks for your help!

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara Telnedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LV, NV
    Posts
    807

    Default

    To continue to experience Mathosia content goto Shimmersand and do quests in Fortunes Shore and Wyrmbane Spire. Leads to Gritsqall Haven (small hub)

    Or, you could goto EI - beautiful map with a ton of quests and interesting story line.

    And last but not least hit Storm Legion zones either Cape Jule (Brevane continent) or Kingdom of Pelladane (Dusken continent).

    Lots of options just depends on what you want to see/experience as you level up. Nothing out there that will stop you from going back to do those quests either when you max level. Just mentor down to get the feel for at level or wipe em away with your favorite spell/abilies and life is good
    Seltara ~ Defiant

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Lyon828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Telnedra View Post
    To continue to experience Mathosia content goto Shimmersand and do quests in Fortunes Shore and Wyrmbane Spire. Leads to Gritsqall Haven (small hub)

    Or, you could goto EI - beautiful map with a ton of quests and interesting story line.

    And last but not least hit Storm Legion zones either Cape Jule (Brevane continent) or Kingdom of Pelladane (Dusken continent).

    Lots of options just depends on what you want to see/experience as you level up. Nothing out there that will stop you from going back to do those quests either when you max level. Just mentor down to get the feel for at level or wipe em away with your favorite spell/abilies and life is good
    ok another question... How do you get to SL Zones the portal has been removed correct?

    Again thanks everyone..

  8. #8
    Champion Harmonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon828 View Post
    So should i go to ember isle once i hit 50??
    I believe you can get the quests now at 48. Go there! It's awesome sauce!

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Get your tissues and self-confidence books ebabies. The crying has just begun.

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon828 View Post
    ok another question... How do you get to SL Zones the portal has been removed correct?

    Again thanks everyone..
    There is a quest/npc at your city's port.

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara Telnedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LV, NV
    Posts
    807

    Default

    In the main cities (Meridian and Sanctum) there should be npc's near the portal indicating they can send you to SL zone. I am not home at the moment so can't really check it, but I believe at least one wants to send you to Tempest Bay which is the main shared city. Everything you have in Meridian and Sanctum is there (except for picking up guild quests...which btw I wish would be added or someone tell me where they are there >.< )

    Knew I had seen something TB earlier lol here check out this thread http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...t-bay-now.html
    Last edited by Telnedra; 11-08-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara RivenDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon828 View Post
    Kinda confused they removed the portal to SL. Just wondering where i should be questing? Pretty sure ive completed all the quest in stillmoor. Any help is great thanks all!!!
    I'd hit up Cape Jule or Pelladane first, get some of your old gear replaced, and then go to Ember Island mentored down (as you should be about 50 by then) If anything because it's one of the prettiest zones Trion ever made, and there's a lot of interesting lore to be had there. Also nice cosmetic items and a mount, if you can stand the rep grind.

    But if you're in a hurry to level, just play both of the new continents. There's a separate over-arching story line for Brevane and Dusken, and there's a good chance you'll end up at level cap before you finish both. This is good actually, as this means there will be lots more to discover after you hit 60 so you won't just be bored wondering what to do.

    Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    162

    Default

    It might be tempting to go to SL zones at 48, but dont. Go to EI til 52. Lots of really cool areas to discover, Lore, etc. And then at 52 you should be prepared for SL and some of those really hard hitting mobs.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedirtyelf View Post
    It might be tempting to go to SL zones at 48, but dont. Go to EI til 52. Lots of really cool areas to discover, Lore, etc. And then at 52 you should be prepared for SL and some of those really hard hitting mobs.
    The mobs don't hit that hard. Mobs pre-nerf on EI hit far harder and they had half the health. Higher health doesn't always mean hard hitting.

  14. #14
    Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    A friend took my alt to Storm Legion after I'd just hit L48, and I was L50 in one hour due to quickly running the quests with the greatly increased XP. So I would certainly pick that over getting 48-50 the old ways, if it can be managed.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched Zelurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Go to SL when you get to 48, go to EI when you have a full set of armor, and lv50, and go back to SL when you have finished story for EI
    Zenahk@Laethys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts