+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A bit of a help with the patron reset bug issue for Trion.

Default A bit of a help with the patron reset bug issue for Trion.

Hey,

I've noticed some pattern how the patron reset bug can be reproduced. Have more than one patron charges, quit game to desktop. Log in back to the game and hey presto, only 1 charge left in all patron boosts. So, obviously there's some sort of bug that perhaps makes the server to believe that the patron status was removed and it is reinstated at the next login resulting in giving one charge each boost or the bug makes server think that charcter is a new character to a patron account so it should only have 1 charge each. Also I have one unnamed character on the shard I gotten these resets because my name holder character was migrated to Gelidra, but I can't think of any reason why that would make the bug appear.

Players with more than one charge on a character should not quit game if they want to use more than 2 charges a day.

this doesn't seem to be the case I have logged in and out all morning on both accounts and each either have 0 or 1 charge. No changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    this doesn't seem to be the case I have logged in and out all morning on both accounts and each either have 0 or 1 charge. No changes.
    Did you read it? Have more than ONE charge. I just logged to my old name holder character that was moved from Blightweald to Gelidra and she had 7 charges in all patron boosts. I exited from the game to desktop and re-logged in and the charges were (re)set to 1.

Thanks for the heads up...hopefully a dev sees this and can test it out.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

+ Reply to Thread