+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nogardgib
  • 1 Post By Span

Thread: Anyone have luck on Trion restoring items lost to the bungle up Wednesday ?

Default Anyone have luck on Trion restoring items lost to the bungle up Wednesday ?

I contacted support due to a deep's lock box going missing that I had obtained before the patch hit and a Transcendent Token Tablet that disappeared as well.

After a very long time and much back and forth the Trion CS finally agreed to restore the deep's lock box, but not the Token Tablet that I paid 900 credits for.

Would feel a whole lot different if it was something I did to cause the loss, but I didn't do anything wrong. Seems like they would want to replace the items that were lost due to their mess up.

Anyone else lucky enough to get their lost items restored ?

<O└d Skool>

Ascendant

Has the credits been taken off of your credit balance. If you purchased something with credits check the account page for a record of the transaction. If they still refuse just contact your credit card company if you paid for the credits.

nope, i had all PA tiers maxed except war, that was half done, now each tier 3 is missing about 10-15 points and war lost about the same, sent a ticket, i hope this gets straightened out fast, very disappointed right now with Trion :/
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    nope, i had all PA tiers maxed except war, that was half done, now each tier 3 is missing about 10-15 points and war lost about the same, sent a ticket, i hope this gets straightened out fast, very disappointed right now with Trion :/
    Are you same person as Ecru? Cause he also posted this stuff in multiple threads...

Seriously someone provide a picture that shows they had more PA before than after. If you lost 10-15 points in 6 trees that has got to be a pretty measurable amount of time. Somewhere you gotta have a screenshot sitting around that has your PA tree up or your xp needed on your PA bar.

Honestly the logistics of someone actually losing PA makes no sense. Your PA count sits in a character table in a database.. There is absolutely no logical way that this number would magically change to something lower.

I think the obvious answer is either
    1. People are just spending their PA differently and not noticing
    2. People are just lying about it so they can get some free PA to fill up the new trees.

Nope. Lost all patron bonus vials. Opened a GM ticket and sent an email to support. Absolute silence from Trion.

Very disappointing considering this was a problem on their end. Yet again so far the end user is the one who gets the short end of the stick so to speak.

I can only hope that they have been so very busy fixing things that they are delayed a few days in responding and that they do the right thing and take responsibility and restore things to people.

<O└d Skool>

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    I contacted support due to a deep's lock box going missing that I had obtained before the patch hit and a Transcendent Token Tablet that disappeared as well.

After a very long time and much back and forth the Trion CS finally agreed to restore the deep's lock box, but not the Token Tablet that I paid 900 credits for.

Would feel a whole lot different if it was something I did to cause the loss, but I didn't do anything wrong. Seems like they would want to replace the items that were lost due to their mess up.

As long as they gave you the credits back then I'd say no big deal. If they did not then you have every right to get with your bank on getting your money back.
    Guild - Mutiny @ Greybriar
    Spannx (Rogue)
    Spannz (Cleric)
    Spannage (Mage)
    Outfitter 375 - Butcher 375 - Survival 375 - Fishing 375

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post

Can I ask which token tablet cost 900 credits? Each of the max tablets/potions are 432 credits not 900

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    Can I ask which token tablet cost 900 credits? Each of the max tablets/potions are 432 credits not 900
    They had a store special sale for the Transcendent Token Tablet for 3 days a little while back. I purchased it for 900 credits exactly according to my transaction history.

<O└d Skool>

Shadowlander

I have a ticket in. Has been in for the past 24 hours. All for the patron buffs. My main reset to 1 and has upped to 2. My alts are reset to 1 and have stayed locked at 1 . Still no response. However I am not sure whether I have to be in game or not for response to a GM ticket. I work a lot of hours during the week and play mostly on week ends. Hoping they resolve it soon.

Let's see - With all the problems.. Let's give a number, 10,000 tickets submitted, and lets say 40 tech support people. That is a ton of work for 40 people to handle. That's 250 tickets per tech, 6.25 per tech per hour in a 40 hour work week. Now when they have to I assume try and verify against what happened, and the actual data, and come to a resolution that it isn't going to happen in a blink of an eye.

Just an example.. Patiently wait.. It took a week to get to my ticket last week, no problems waiting.
    Is there something that is supposed to be here?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Walenia View Post
    Let's see - With all the problems.. Let's give a number, 10,000 tickets submitted, and lets say 40 tech support people. That is a ton of work for 40 people to handle. That's 250 tickets per tech, 6.25 per tech per hour in a 40 hour work week. Now when they have to I assume try and verify against what happened, and the actual data, and come to a resolution that it isn't going to happen in a blink of an eye.

Just an example.. Patiently wait.. It took a week to get to my ticket last week, no problems waiting.
    Take time to read his post, he said he's had a GM response and it's a no. If they continue to say no just get a refund of the credits from his payment provider.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcus View Post
    I have a ticket in. Has been in for the past 24 hours. All for the patron buffs. My main reset to 1 and has upped to 2. My alts are reset to 1 and have stayed locked at 1 . Still no response. However I am not sure whether I have to be in game or not for response to a GM ticket. I work a lot of hours during the week and play mostly on week ends. Hoping they resolve it soon.

Well I got an answer to my ticket and they gave me 500 credits for my account. It dosent cover the buffs I lost but they did something so I was ok with it.

However I only get to play week ends EST time zone. So I log my toons today after letting them set 3 days and POOF all my patron vials are still at One. So much for saving up vials to catch up my play time on the week ends. I guess I payed 99 bucks for a sub so I could save up the buffs so I could catch up xp on week ends. But that clearly isnt going to happen. I wasted 99 bucks for nothing. At least in ROM we got a reach around now and then.
    Last edited by Sarcus; 11-10-2013 at 05:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread