+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where did my patron pots charges go?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    As a result of patch 2.5 my account has had 100+ vials removed from it by Trion.

The correct resolution would be for Trion to replace the vials.

I've been at max PA for months now so I'd naturally built up max stacks of XP vials on all of my characters and today is precisely the time when I would have liked to have burnt through as many of them as possible because I now have some more PA levels to get. Having had the vials removed prevented me from doing this.

I'm merely pointing out that if I had to replace the number of vials that have been removed it would cost me 95 to do so. I'm not asking for Trion to give me 95. I don't really want them to give me the equivalent credit cost (as clearly I could spend it on something other than vials). I do want them to give me back my vials.

A potential 'solution' of giving 500 credits, which is barely enough to buy 2 vials, after they've removed 100+ from my account, is not acceptable.
    Did you miss the post where Daglar said that now the servers aren't falling over, they'll be trying to fix it?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arafys View Post
    Some of you people are really *really* whiny.

Were you going to play for 14 hours on a single character today? The pots will come back, you'll be fine.
    There are days though when I'll use it 2 or 3 times ..and that means that yes, there are times when I do get down to zero. So, this is actually a very big issue.

The problem is that some of us paid for this in advance...which means we expect appropriate compensation if the product is not delivered as promised. I'm happy if they want to give me "actual vials" instead of buff charges...I'm also happy if we wait for a week and suddenly I get 3+ extra charges one day. But, I'm not happy with "Here's 500 credits...we're sorry."

The issue is that there are appropriate solutions and responses to this bug, and as paying customers, I believe that people have a right to ask for it.

I lost patron vials on my main, got 500 credits. Meh. Would have rather had the vials back but whatever.
    Rianeva@Deepwood

Plane Walker

Did you miss the post where Daglar said that now the servers aren't falling over, they'll be trying to fix it?

Did you miss the post where people claimed that GMs were giving them 500 credits as a "solution"? That does not indicate that a "further solution" would be coming for that particular account.

Daglar also said that they were working on a way for GMs to be able to fix such things in the future. He did not indicate that folks would have the issue fixed retroactively. And, since people are obviously going to continue to use the buffs from this point forward, it's easy for you to see why folks would be concerned that they would not be properly compensated for their loss.

I suppose you're just the overly optimistic type -- but, you're being unfair criticizing others for being concerned over a legitimate problem.

Rift Disciple

Its like when the "Expert Dungeon" charge loss thing happened a while ago. THey said, Oops, Mea culpa, and gave everyone 7 charges.

Trion's always been good about taking care of us. In the grand scheme of things, this is just a server hiccup.

Soulwalker

Just as many others here in this thread I had patron pots saved up, 5-6 of each kind and after the 2.5 update I had just one of each. Now I made a ticket but it hasn't been responded to yet so I'm making this post aswell.

Hoping I'll get some kind of compensation like others seem to have.

Thanks in advance
    /Eamorion
    Last edited by Eamorion; 11-07-2013 at 08:17 PM.

appears these credits aren't just being given even when we point out to GM's etc that we are missing 6 charges from each. Have petitioned but don't expect an answer any time soon since they are swamped with issues.

Rift Chaser

Its like when the "Expert Dungeon" charge loss thing happened a while ago. THey said, Oops, Mea culpa, and gave everyone 7 charges.

Trion's always been good about taking care of us. In the grand scheme of things, this is just a server hiccup.
    And considering my characters are still at 1 pot with no use as they did not get the pots from the last server reset, so there is another problem somewhere.

Was saving the pots to have a full stack for new content. Then all of a sudden your down to one.

I'm really glad you have no problem with it as that is your prerogative but does not mean others do not.

Scored enough points already or carry balls much?

Rift Chaser

If it is NBD, why are the equivalent vials in the store so expensive?

And if things like this are allowed to slide or be made trivial/NBD, then I suppose anything goes for the future when it comes to stuff ups.

All they needed to do was replace the deleted items, but as stated in the ticket that is not possible.

Anyway, that's my last say on the subject as it seems to be NBD.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by kwyh View Post
    Scored enough points already or carry balls much?
    Huh?

Not sure what you're getting at here.

Rift Master

I logged in last night during/after all the server crashes, had 7 charges of each pot. I logged in today to all 3 of my characters, each had 7 of each pot. I looked *specifically* because various people in game chat and in my guild had said they had 1 charge. I used 1 charge for the token, notoriety, and xp EACH, on ONE character, and now I am down to 0 charges for ALL characters except for Prestige and Favor which are at 1. A guildmate recommended I put in a support ticket so I did, so I'm still waiting to hear back. But I agree with others that the 500 credits doesn't make up for it - I haven't heard a response on my ticket (and am content to wait a bit anyway) but I certainly don't intend to just buy the vials to replace them, as I sort of already paid for them in my patron status payment...
    Last edited by Iphigeneia; 11-07-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

Perhaps they should apply 7 days additional patron status to all accounts affected. That would be equivalent of giving the potions that were lost then?
    Faeblight Forever!

Trollol, my crafter alt HAD maxed charges on patron yesterday and today I logged in on it and boom, 1 charge on ALL patron pots. Great job, Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lireh View Post
    Perhaps they should apply 7 days additional patron status to all accounts affected. That would be equivalent of giving the potions that were lost then?
    No, as that doesn't get us back up to 7 charges of all vials immediately, which is what the majority of us had prior to Trion breaking it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast