Closed Thread
Page 40 of 149 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA/EU Shard Status Update Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    No - if they'd hired the NCsoft team, they'd be shutting down the game right about now.
    Except they'd wait until Hartsman was in space to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by iAnarchy View Post
    ok so another hour from now? correct?
    No earlier than, I think they said.
    I used to be good at this game.

Telaran

Default Wow

I don't think in my time playing I have seen such a long downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    O.o That's cause I sir, am a geek. Nerds are typically unsocial and generally unattractive whilst the geek is a highly social being of acceptable levels of attractiveness and you would not be able to tell by looking at them that they take part in what can be considered "geek curricular". Now, I have run out of booze in my cup and must be excused to get a refill. Also, bacon.
    Actually, Geeks are circus performers who bite the heads off of Chickens, and Nerds are a form of candy currently sold by Nestlé under their Willy Wonka Candy Company brand.

Just sayin'...

Soulwalker

Default Oh boy....

Although some of us have been eagerly checking for (and getting) updates since noonish, I can't wait until the boatload of 9-5 folks get off work only to find the patch / game is (still) down. All the complaints up until now are going to be love letters compared to those posts....

And let's brace ourselves for the inevitable "Hey, I can't log in. Is something wrong?" post that someone makes on page 42 of the update thread.

Oh well. Raid night on another game. Harvesting beforehand on Rift just wasn't in the cards tonight... See everyone tomorrow I suppose. Have fun rifting! Oh wait.... derp.

O.o That's cause I sir, am a geek. Nerds are typically unsocial and generally unattractive whilst the geek is a highly social being of acceptable levels of attractiveness and you would not be able to tell by looking at them that they take part in what can be considered "geek curricular". Now, I have run out of booze in my cup and must be excused to get a refill. Also, bacon.
    Hey hey Essie... there are good Nerds out there to... Like myself... I'm just attached. Plus I just like the Look of my character over me. But that doesn't mean I'm bad looking :P

~~* Insanity is a lifestyle, not a problem *~~

Faeblight Characters:
    Solarion, Montago, Rhyallynn (warrior) Ariamas, Erdariel, Kaydori (mage) Draconiairaonheart, Delafontesharpe (rogue) Tamori, Stevecalloway (cleric) Ahriyann (Primalist)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by solipsism View Post
    ide explain it to you but if you dont get it then theres not going to be much point in it, just a waste of time lol
    Explain it. I have until at the earliest 4:30.

Soulwalker

Default i recognize that name...

ive played w you b4 i believe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyshamble View Post
    kewl, thanks for the update.. dancing shambles

Soulwalker

Man, this couldn't have happened on a worse day. Had absolutely nothing to do all day but I have to leave just before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by keelslashkiel View Post
    I love you.
    dawwwwwwwwwww shucks george <.<
    Stop abusing my derpology you flerpin nerps!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it...So why are you still reading this?

Quote Originally Posted by Antinoobsauce18 View Post
    It does not make my belief true. And I would rather not use the term "belief", it has a poor connotation, I prefer the term "interpretation of evidence". I however feel compelled by the lack of evidence to disbelieve in reincarnation.
    that is, of course, certainly your right -- both to dictate your own semantics, as well as to determine what works best for you. however, what works for you isn't necessarily -- nor should it be expected to be -- what's best for others.
    Wanderer of realms ... who knows where I'll land next?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    3:25 PM PST

Sorry for the delay! I return with an update: our ETA is still an imprecise one, and we are targeting after 4:30 PM.

In terms of details, the build itself has finished, but that doesn't mean it's immediately available for live shards. Right now, our QA team is ensuring that the update is good to go. (That means making sure that all standard parts of the game function as they should, in addition to testing out the new fix made by our engineer!)

After that, the build itself needs to get set up so that users can patch to it, which can take up to an hour, and then we can hone in on a specific time. I'll be back in about ** 1 hour** at 4:30 PM with another status update.
    These updates are very nice. I wish more games had these play by play updates of "come back in an hour, half-hour, three hour timings.

__________________________________________________ ______

Today I went to go take a midterm and the Professor said we would take it on Friday instead. Got a midterm back in the second class that I was really stressing, but I ended up getting an A. The classroom was so hot though, there was no way I was going to make it through the three hour class next.... only to find a note on the door saying it was cancelled.
    I went next door to have pumpkin pancakes in celebration and came home to find I could take an hour and a half nap which was sorely needed.

With this newest update I know I can study for an hour and a half... or tackle the disaster of a kitchen...

Don't you guys have things to do too? o.O I mean... do laundry! Cook something for yourself that takes more than 30 minutes!
    Be productive with you lack of distraction so you can be ready when it comes back.

Soulwalker

See an above post for the diffence between nerds and geeks please.
    Meh. I will take nerdy over geeky any day. Their brains are better!

I love me some brains!

Soulwalker

Agreed on the empty booze cup. Looks like I'll be having to stagger to the kitchen. Hopefully this update happens before I hit the bed. Just my luck...the day I decide to give Rift a go, they're having an extended maintenance period. Haha.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lilit View Post
    that is, of course, certainly your right -- both to dictate your own semantics, as well as to determine what works best for you. however, what works for you isn't necessarily -- nor should it be expected to be -- what's best for others.
    That is irrelevant... What works for others simply does not make it truth of reality. Which is, and has always been, my point.

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 149 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast