+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live chat loaded this morning

Default Live chat loaded this morning

just fine. Before today I was getting this

type Status report

message HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).

for nearly a week then I finally got in. Then apparently while I was at church this morning the servers and the website came offline. And when I got back and tried to reach live chat I started getting this dang error again. And on top of it I still have yet to get answered on my email of a couple days now.

This error is from 5 different isps and 6 different computers all configured with java as required and all checked for malware and viruses the only answer to this error I can find is its server side related.

Ascendant

Have you tried PMing one of the CMs on the forums?

yeah sent a message to Daglar just a few ago. But heres the funny thing. I called my son asked him to log in from his house. He loaded just fine and I hit support log in and without it asking for my info it logged me in. Go figure. packets on 2 different isp's is a bit strange either that or it used a cookie from this morning to log me back in.

+ Reply to Thread