Closed Thread

Thread: Where are the Empyreal outpost in Ashora (SL)?

Default Where are the Empyreal outpost in Ashora (SL)?

I have looked and looked, I found the 3 portals but I have found none whatsoever Empyreal outposts, anyone has the coordinates? Thanks ahead for the help.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

There are four portals.

Are you talking about the portal and camp at 2984/6788 ?

I have collected certain items while foraging that says to complete quests in foundry at the Empyreal outpost in Ashora, items are Ocotillo Dessert Ironwood etc
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Plane Walker

3172,6681 are the coordinates. K'Roms Fortress is the name... you have to climb up stairs... first time it was a bit searching...
    Last edited by Mausea; 10-27-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    Melandra @ Entity
    When the last healer vanished, the last healing is dried up and the last dogma was used up, DDs will notice that damage generates no healing.

Either that or I think you might need to follow the quest chain leading there. For some reason I remember reading in chat somewhere that you only unlock certain posts that way.

But I wasn't really paying attention, so please disregard this if it's false info/ if you have done the questline.

Good luck!

Those outposts are everywhere throughout Ashora not too far from the Ashora/Dendrome fronteir. There's basically a line of 10-20 of them from south-west to north-east, and at all of them you can hand in at least a few of those gathering dailies. At some you can hand them all in.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (60) & Oxenheart - Warrior (60) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me / us (or if you here a "Huzzah!" after a zone event)!

Thanks guys I found them, once you find one you can make out the rest. It was fun, specially the mission of killing 100 architects that coincided with an invasion so made it easier.

Closed Thread