Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Email from RIFT "Open me, get 400 Credits"

Soulwalker

Default Email from RIFT "Open me, get 400 Credits"

Yeah so I just checked my email and I have a new message from RIFT that says "Open me, get 400 Credits." and Im not sure if it's legit. I only see one post from the last day or so but that was about 500 or so credits and I dont think it's the same.

Is anyone able to tell me if it's legit? I dont want to open and compromise my email/account so help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimyr View Post
    Yeah so I just checked my email and I have a new message from RIFT that says "Open me, get 400 Credits." and Im not sure if it's legit. I only see one post from the last day or so but that was about 500 or so credits and I dont think it's the same.

Is anyone able to tell me if it's legit? I dont want to open and compromise my email/account so help would be appreciated.
    It is legit

Edit: To add more the email just says log in and you get it automatically, which it did for me. I logged into the game when I got home and sure enough I am 400 credits richer so big props to trion for that.
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-25-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Warlord Vessica, Lady of War of Dominion of Unity
    Content Manager for Rift Craft | Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 817 | CQ Power: 200k | Score: 10915 | Tradeskills: Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Vessica R86, Kattie R73, Eylisa R65, Phantasmal R58

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cimyr View Post

Thanks a lot for the answer. Just logged in and got my credits.

Rift Master

Trion must be the only cash shop MMO that often throws money at their customers.

Um.. thanks.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by KarthosNZ View Post
    Trion must be the only cash shop MMO that often throws money at their customers.

Um.. thanks.

Not quite as its pretty much the only cash shop mmo that doesn't throw a stipend in for subbers.

Telaran

Just 1 thing I did notice about it, as I have just over 2100 credits in my account (2500 odd with the 400 given) but it does say that these 400 credits expire in 7 days.
    Does that mean I have to spend what was in my account 1st or just the 1st 400 credits spent apply? Asking as I have been saving them up

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacski View Post
    Just 1 thing I did notice about it, as I have just over 2100 credits in my account (2500 odd with the 400 given) but it does say that these 400 credits expire in 7 days.
    Does that mean I have to spend what was in my account 1st or just the 1st 400 credits spent apply? Asking as I have been saving them up
    Daglar said in another thread that the system should spend the ones that will expire first.

Edit: Below is a quote of Daglar saying this in the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Expiring credits should always be spent first in our system.

~Daglar
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-25-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Warlord Vessica, Lady of War of Dominion of Unity
    Content Manager for Rift Craft | Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 817 | CQ Power: 200k | Score: 10915 | Tradeskills: Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Vessica R86, Kattie R73, Eylisa R65, Phantasmal R58

This will really be used for future scam attempts though.

4/4 ToDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE
    3/4 GA | 2/3 IG | 3/5 PB

Soulwalker

Default Confused

I never got an email or any credits. Did I miss something?

Soulwalker

Like kabei, have not received any credits nor email.

The last time there was a roll out not everyone recieved them on the same day.

Check out Soldiers Ink. Combat Strategy Game.
    http://plarium.com/en/games/soldiers...3ZWU00#/signup

Its my birthday today I turn 22 and when I saw the email this morning I thought "O wow cool Trion give out credit to people on there birthdays!!??" But I was mistaken
    ::Rift Guides/Builds/Gameplays for Warrior, Cleric and Mage!
    ::Warrior 2.5 PvP / Solo spec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S9k...w4gItzcypX29oM
    ::YouTube New Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/HarriDoesGaming
    ::Twitter https://twitter.com/HarriDoesGaming

No email, no credits.

I guess the more you financially invest into the game, the less random rewards you receive from the devs.

I started playing the game when it became free to play, and i'm nearly at red tier loyalty. I'm not saying I deserve more than people who haven't put much money into the game, but I certainly expect to get the same freebies atleast. Especially when they are rolled out like this.
    Name: Wackywoo of Westeros
    Class: Cleric (Healer/Tank/Dps)
    Guild: Consortium
    Shard: Zaviel
    Hit: 624

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliee View Post
    No email, no credits.

I guess the more you financially invest into the game, the less random rewards you receive from the devs.

I started playing the game when it became free to play, and i'm nearly at red tier loyalty. I'm not saying I deserve more than people who haven't put much money into the game, but I certainly expect to get the same freebies atleast. Especially when they are rolled out like this.
    Patience, it'll probably come soon. Still waiting on mine and I don't think we're being skipped. It's just email RNG.

Soulwalker

Default Got the email, no credits though.

I received the email asking me to login to get the 400 credits, so I hurried and logged in, to find nothing, then came back to my inbox to find that the email disappeared? I'm not able to understand what just happened lol... Like they hesitated or something.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast