Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Squirrel mount

Quote Originally Posted by Rycee View Post
    The chance of getting this mount from the box is like 1%.
    that's why its a chia pet, spend more and it grows. Well at least not the squirrel

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoko View Post
    For what it's worth, seeing as I have no inclination to play Rift anymore I decided to blow my credits that I had laying around from back when I farmed red tier loyalty. (Read: I didn't spend any money for this.)
    After 30,000 credits: Bags full of some junk I never would have cared about. 1 Radiant Infinity Cell. No mount.

I sincerely hope nobody actually spends money buying credits to gamble on this RNG crap because it's not worth it. At all.

I find it quite disgusting that Trion keeps churning cash shop RNG mount boxes like this while the real content additions are nothing more than lazy reskins.

To Trion: Get bent.

The mount is cute, though.

Thank you for the buzzkill- everyone else, enjoy your mounts!
    Last edited by ilex011; 10-25-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Plane Touched

The black one seems ugly, the one you can buy in the shop for 3000credits looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elric-merren View Post
    Yeah i like the mount, yet it looks like a chipmunk to me, as to me the squirrels i see around here in minnesota are much longer an sleeker looking compared to that (most of all the evil black squirrel). WOuld love to see one like that a sleeker an lankier version, black fur, and with full battle armor on it or atleast more armor than what these riding ones have.
    You do not need battle armor for this exquisite little guy- he'll kill your enemies with the CUTE.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    You do not need battle armor for this exquisite little guy- he'll kill your enemies with the CUTE.
    Never the battle-armor is for the evil black squirrel, like the ones i see outside all fall long, which terrorize almost literally anything that gets close to a nut or their tree. The little buggers (well at least the black ones up here in Minnesota) are evil an quite malicious used to drop nuts on my german shepherd/husky mix from the tree tops an nip at his tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolfinna View Post
    WTB odds on lockbockes, pst. So far is sounds like it could be anywhere between 35% and <2%.
    Agreed. Even Vegas gives you the odds before they try to take all your money. Same with lotteries, sweepstakes, etc.

My guess is the odds are about 5%. That way:
    • Chance of getting it in 2 boxes = 10%
    • Chance of not getting in 50 boxes = 8%
    Assuming a bunch of players are trying for the squirrel, some will probably fall into each of these camps. Those players are probably more likely than average to report their good/awful luck on the forums. 5% is pretty low though, that means the AVERAGE cost of the squirrel is about 20 boxes (minus whatever you can AH out of the failed boxes). You would still have a 35% chance of opening 20 boxes and not getting a squirrel.

Plane Touched

But why bother gambling for a squirrel when you can buy one for 3000 credits?

My graphics bugged out and made a new color!

< Trinity > End Game Raiding | Greybriar
    Progression: 10man: 4/4 NA 2nd
    20man : Bulf(NA 1st)~Jinoscoth(NA 2nd)~Izkinra(NA 1st)
    Nerd Points: http://i.imgur.com/e4vs64M.png

Soulwalker

Default Bounds to account? Black Dire Squirrel

Hey what does Bounds to account mean??
    Finally got it after 5 tries, Thought I could share it with my other toons. It actually binds on picked up / equipped. Am I missing something?
    Thanks.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gofindit View Post
    Hey what does Bounds to account mean??
    Finally got it after 5 tries, Thought I could share it with my other toons. It actually binds on picked up / equipped. Am I missing something?
    Thanks.
    if you dont use it you can send it to other chars on your account on the same shard

Soulwalker

Thanks,
    Wish I'd of known that. Very expense mount. The equipment could be better, guess I can use the marks/consumables, and Salvage the rest.

Default Hmm

I guess im the odd person out, as i think both black/brown squirrel mounts are ugly!! And i thought i hated the hellbugs uhh way worse. First thier bodies are way to small feels like im humping the floor, 2nd thier eyes are just to creeppy...and lastly the tail is to BIG, not to mention the annyoing sounds they make

I was looking forward to this mount , no its not re- skin (good news there) however its poor quality , at least to me. And i got 10k credits, id drop 3k nps, but its ugly , and dont even get me started on how it runs....bouncing tiger anyone?

Plane Touched

finally a totally new model, skeleton and animations

I really hope this is the start of a trend

pvp blood raptor mount next plox
    Last edited by zartosht; 10-25-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkabrat78 View Post
    I guess im the odd person out, as i think both black/brown squirrel mounts are ugly!! And i thought i hated the hellbugs uhh way worse. First thier bodies are way to small feels like im humping the floor, 2nd thier eyes are just to creeppy...and lastly the tail is to BIG, not to mention the annyoing sounds they make

I was looking forward to this mount , no its not re- skin (good news there) however its poor quality , at least to me. And i got 10k credits, id drop 3k nps, but its ugly , and dont even get me started on how it runs....bouncing tiger anyone?
    I'm with you, this mount is hideous. It looks like a Pokemon.
    Alise of Faeblight
    <Synergy>

Dear Trion: 'of Wonderland' title, please. Love, Alise

Plane Touched

I feel like a midget when i ride this mount.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast