Closed Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By spaceboots
  • 1 Post By LrdRahvin
  • 3 Post By Aerelith
  • 3 Post By Aalnyan
  • 1 Post By TheGrinnz
  • 1 Post By Kantazo

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nas anyone heard about the Transgender Day of Remembrance - Nov 23 at 3 PM Pacific?

Shadowlander

Default Nas anyone heard about the Transgender Day of Remembrance - Nov 23 at 3 PM Pacific?

I'm not sure but I heard something about a Transgender Day of Remembrance - November 23 at 3 PM Pacific Time?

Let me know what you've heard.

scotch tape ready

Ascendant

It' still here, page 2, locked.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ific-time.html

And you forgot to post the server and ingame location. ;)

This is going to end well
    Boom goes the cylindrical, chemically explosive object

Holy Flame-Bait Batman!

I estimate 24 hours before locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohrgann View Post
    I'm not sure but I heard something about a Transgender Day of Remembrance - November 23 at 3 PM Pacific Time?

Let me know what you've heard.
    You clearly knew about this event as you posted a few post in that topic. Isn't posting a thread on a closed topic also against the TOS? I think it was mentioned a few times that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    You clearly knew about this event as you posted a few post in that topic. Isn't posting a thread on a closed topic also against the TOS? I think it was mentioned a few times that it is.
    It is not, unless you reopen for the purpose of continuing why it was locked (the political argument which will undoubtedly happen anyway).
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 10-22-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    Holy Flame-Bait Batman!

I estimate 24 hours before locked.
    It only gets locked if people like you that can't stay ON TOPIC spam in the thread.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    Can't fool you.

Puppies are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Moklar View Post
    It only gets locked if people like you that can't stay ON TOPIC spam in the thread.
    Nice personal attack.

This posted topic is here just to stir up the controversy again like a boy with a stick poking a bee hive. Thankfully nobody has taken the bait yet - but I think thats because the people who are easiest to rile up over something like this got red tagged already.

After watching what happens and seeing how much something like this disrupted the community, have we not learned anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    Nice personal attack.

This posted topic is here just to stir up the controversy again like a boy with a stick poking a bee hive. Thankfully nobody has taken the bait yet - but I think thats because the people who are easiest to rile up over something like this got red tagged already.

After watching what happens and seeing how much something like this disrupted the community, have we not learned anything yet?
    Nope. The OP is baiting people so they can get banned from the forum. The infraction is called Trolling/Baiting but nothing is going to happen to the OP, we all know why.
    Last edited by Kantazo; 10-22-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    Nope. The OP is baiting people so they can get banned from the forum. The infraction is called Trolling/Baiting but nothing is going to happen to the OP, we all know why.
    The truth is: I started this thread because I felt is was a travesty how the other threads were treated. I opened this one to keep the awareness up for the Event.

If you don;t post inflammatory messages nothing bad will happen.

I did not post an inflammatory message in either and the threads managed to get locked on their own.

Whatever... if there are no further attacks against me, I won't be posting in this topic anymore.

Good luck with your event. When it falls off the front page again, please remember the "No Thread Necromancy" rule in the forums.

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Hi all,

We had closed the original thread after it was shown that it was unable to stay on topic. I'm closing this one as it is a duplicate of the original.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Closed Thread