Closed Thread

Thread: Banks and Auction Houses

Default Banks and Auction Houses

I'm playing a Runecrafter right now which is taking up a huge amount of my bag slots. Is there a bank in game where I can store all this stuff? Hopefully a bank located near crafting stations and an auction house? I have asked in game several times, but no one will give me a straight answer. So do we have banks and auction houses? And if yes, then where?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporman View Post
    I'm playing a Runecrafter right now which is taking up a huge amount of my bag slots. Is there a bank in game where I can store all this stuff? Hopefully a bank located near crafting stations and an auction house? I have asked in game several times, but no one will give me a straight answer. So do we have banks and auction houses? And if yes, then where?
    In the capital city.

The top left button next to your mini map.. click that. Yuo can flag what shows on your mini-map, banker being one of them
    Dru
    Bloodguard - Shatterbone-US

Rift Disciple

theres a bank and AH in sanctum..im sure theres one in the defiant equivalent

Yes there are banks and auctioneers. I believe there is a banker in the defiant auction hall. Unfortunately you will have to go around and look at the NPCs to find the right one. There is no specific bank or auction buildings on the defiant side.
    Last edited by Adaire; 01-27-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Default minimap

Too bad the minimap doesn't zoom out further. I guess I'll have to wander around until a banker or auction house shows up on the mini map. I'm playing defiant.

Closed Thread