+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wingedkitten

Thread: Locked Out Of Random Queues

Default Locked Out Of Random Queues

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...tance-map.html

Linking this here as I don't see any Dev response to this latest hotfix bug.

Essentially, if anyone in your random group is already saved to a dungeon AND they get that same dungeon again through the random expert queue they cannot enter said dungeon. They get an error message telling them that they are already locked to another instance of this map or something.

On one of my alts today right after the servers came back online I got Storm Breaker Protocol where one person had this issue and I had to re-queue. Then got another group where three players from the same guild could not get into Tower of the Shattered for the same reason forcing me once again to re-queue.

Regardless if you queue as tank, heal, DPS or support, this bug is wasting A LOT of player's limited game time. It would be nice to see a Dev response on this showing that they are aware of this bug and an ETA for the fix.

Rock on, true believers. Rock on.

"In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Plane Walker

It is working as now intended. Time to clear out the dungeons.

Sadly, it is NOT working now...just had to q three times to get ppl that weren't locked...then next one I got locked and now have a half hour debuff

Can we hope that this will be fixed soon?

Was in a Open World Event in Dendrome earlier this evening. My place in Expert Random Dungeon queue popped I declined to finish the event, left raid and when I went to re-queue I come to find out ALL of the dungeons were locked. (even RoTF and DSM...being 60 now I haven't ran either of those in ages.) so I can be one to confirm that no (sadly) LFRDG is NOT working as intended.
    Last edited by Stahker; 08-28-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

Yeah 3 que's popped all three locked, even with me having dungeon randoms left. I thought i found a way around it by having my group kick me when I dced but still ran into the same locked issue.

Rift Disciple

Locked as well. Borked lfg = suckage, off to bed early tonight.
    Daemun, Graeven, Arnheim, Enterus, Kaael, Kareana
    Socius Amicitia
    Faeblight

This is really annoying.
    Telling me I'm locked when I popped as tank. The 4 others will probably have to wait for ages to get another tank, not cool.

Fix asap.

This happened to me many times as well! It was near impossible to run a random dungeon queing single. Had to que preformed.

Honestly I don't understand why there are locks. You don't get tokens (besides random queue that can easily run out), and the end bosses don't even guarantee epic drops. As someone who enjoys doing experts (oh god, I must be crazy), I don't understand why I am so limited in this aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by wingedkitten View Post
    Honestly I don't understand why there are locks. You don't get tokens (besides random queue that can easily run out), and the end bosses don't even guarantee epic drops. As someone who enjoys doing experts (oh god, I must be crazy), I don't understand why I am so limited in this aspect of the game.
    I forgot to mention, and it's been too long to edit my original post, that expert dungeons don't even grant notoriety, so what is the point of locking them?

+ Reply to Thread