Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daglar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cross faction play

Soulwalker

Default Cross faction play

Hi. I have read a few times that people from different factions are able to play together. I'd like to play with my friend but she is in the opposite faction. So how are we able to meet up? Is there a some sort of summoning spell or what? And we are around level 14.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsie View Post
    Hi. I have read a few times that people from different factions are able to play together. I'd like to play with my friend but she is in the opposite faction. So how are we able to meet up? Is there a some sort of summoning spell or what? And we are around level 14.
    Your best bet to meet up at that level would be to join instant adventure together. Invite your friend to your group, and queue up for instant adventure and you will be brought together.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Your best bet to meet up at that level would be to join instant adventure together. Invite your friend to your group, and queue up for instant adventure and you will be brought together.

~Daglar
    I really like this option. We have a large guild with folks on both sides of the equation. The ones I run with regularly are a Dwarf, High Elf, Bahmi and Kelari. We are just very careful not to get too close to each other's main cities.

Being in the same guild makes this especially fun...especially since we are all in mumble together as well. That Dwarf is a great tank too!

Quote Originally Posted by lynspottery View Post
    I really like this option. We have a large guild with folks on both sides of the equation. The ones I run with regularly are a Dwarf, High Elf, Bahmi and Kelari. We are just very careful not to get too close to each other's main cities.

Being in the same guild makes this especially fun...especially since we are all in mumble together as well. That Dwarf is a great tank too!
    Wait, different factions can be in the same guild? Why?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by bigart View Post
    Wait, different factions can be in the same guild? Why?
    Only on PvE servers.

One of the few things I dislike about this game.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Algearond View Post
    One of the few things I dislike about this game.
    Splitting an already small user base in half is always a great idea.
    Choof@Faeblight <Synergy> - Level 60 Warrior
    contains idm, rhythm gaming, and like one rift vid l0l

Closed Thread