+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chance of being knocked off mount reduced?

Plane Touched

Default Chance of being knocked off mount reduced?

I don't see a thread about it so maybe I'm having a run of amazing luck but I haven't been knocked off my mount since the patch wednesday. If this is a real change then thank you for listening Trion.

Plane Touched

Hope they tweaked it a lvl10 mob knocking a lvl50 off their mount is just a little silly

funny though that I actually got my shamble stick so I could knock idiots that park on top of vendor npc off their mounts.

Still have yet to get knocked off my [Shaper Beast] in ANY zone. As for parking on vendors I got Scotty's Sheeping Wand
    Last edited by Stahker; 08-23-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

Plane Touched

Your so baaaad.

Hehehehehehhehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Telbere View Post
    Hope they tweaked it a lvl10 mob knocking a lvl50 off their mount is just a little silly

funny though that I actually got my shamble stick so I could knock idiots that park on top of vendor npc off their mounts.
    Just use the Hide Player key that turns all players invisible. Works wonders in the crafting area
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

Plane Touched

Yeah had hide player on f12 from like an hour into the game day one. It is more of a community service to turn them into something so they have a "what???" moment when they finally come to out of the menu system.

Plus I'm evil so there is that to.... Muahahahahaha

No idea OP, but... I've noticed that some mounts don't get dismounted as easily, especially the ones called "attuned". Perhaps it's just I who was lucky a few times.

I'm new to Rift, so perhaps anyone could shed some light on if there's a dismount chance difference between the mounts?

+ Reply to Thread