+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 5 hours

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Floofy View Post

Thread's getting ugly. ^ How I feel reading said thread...but can't look away!
    Okay, that is a ferociously cute kitten.

Champion

reminds me of WOW and EQ
    every patch update was like 10+ HOURS
    but thats what you get when its FTP.
    trion is going downhill and their no way back up
    it be a dead game soon

Soulwalker

Default NA vs EU

mu only qualm is lookin back on all the records, i am trying to finger out why the EU servers dont seem to have these problems. well actually i should say, not anywhere near as often as NA servers. now by no means am i a computer geek, but hell couldnt u copy/paste it from 1 to the other? LOL, im kidding i kno it aint that easy. but in all honesty, there cant b much of a difference from EU to NA.

i see it as 8 hours today. 3 hours for patch and going to 5 hours after hat...

Soulwalker

grrr i wanna playyyy!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by krakerboi View Post
    mu only qualm is lookin back on all the records, i am trying to finger out why the EU servers dont seem to have these problems. well actually i should say, not anywhere near as often as NA servers. now by no means am i a computer geek, but hell couldnt u copy/paste it from 1 to the other? LOL, im kidding i kno it aint that easy. but in all honesty, there cant b much of a difference from EU to NA.
    Because they patch the US servers first and if there is a issue they dont patch the EU till its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by krakerboi View Post
    NA Gets the patchs first
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by DylerTurden View Post
    1000p says this'll happen again in the near future.
    Meh, I doubt it. It's possible but I wouldn't count on it.

Trion seeing that this has happened will learn from what happened and be able to prevent it in the future. I'm pretty sure this was just something everyone overlooked and we'll be back in the game in no time! (Well between now and 5 hours)

Out of Doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
    I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
    To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
    Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

-- J.R.R. Tolkien

Soulwalker

I just hope that at some point they'll fix the low fps problem that's been around since 2.2 What's the point of investing in a top gaming computer when you get only in the teens fps on raids. Many people have this problem with top computers yet they have their heads in the sand pretending the problem doesn't exist.

Soulwalker

Default credits are always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    I demand 500 credits in compensation!
    credits are always appreciated but id rather have the game fixed right just saying I haven't had that many problems with the game so far so id rather have it fixed right ive got other games to play and thing to do ill be back to rift soon lol

[QUOTE=samfluffy;4420607]reminds me of WOW and EQ
    every patch update was like 10+ HOURS
    but thats what you get when its FTP.
    trion is going downhill and their no way back up
    it be a dead game soon[/QUOTE

Yes, actually it probably has been dead for a while now it just doesn't have the sense to lay down and stop kicking.
    R.I.P. due to lack of caring.
    Look at the original team that has jumped ship, the mass lay offs of support etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilidogg View Post
    Okay, that is a ferociously cute kitten.
    That kitten is the maker of miracles. It can quiet any rage. In other gaming forums, we just used to pass the time out-"aww..."ing the other with cat pictures.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #89

Hey guys,

Unexpected downtime, especially when not particularly "brief" in any way, is never fun - we know you want to get back in & playing, but please keep your frustration focused on us rather than each other.

Keep it constructive or funny and let's avoid the personal attacks - thanks all

Plane Touched

Gonna use this time to go get some fresh air... and a new PSU because Newegg shipped me one that was DoA.

Would anyone like to accompany me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast