Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Has Summerfest taken the annoyances too far?

Default Has Summerfest taken the annoyances too far?

Also, is Rift the most annoying game ever made?

Rage quit maybe strong terms, but 8 people in the guild said that this game was too annoying and they had to leave.

I've seen the words "annoying", "frustrated", "fed up" and others along the same lines more than any other descriptive word for this game in guild chat and in several posts here on the forums long before the Summerfest event.

Now that summerfest has cast a gloomy shadow over everyone, it seems like levelling a new char from 1-90 in WoW is a better option.

Personally, I've seen more players annoyed at this game than any other I can remember. The list of annoyances is almost endless and Summerfest has only added to that infinite list.

TRION need to start listening to players who find annoying things in-game and sort them out before their F2P model crumbles.

I have a list of annoyances way too long for this post. I would type them all out below but I'm too annoyed atm.

World of Warcraft is successful because the annoyances have been removed. Blizzard listened and acted.

1) You are not required to do the quests, just pick them up and watch them auto-complete when Phase 2 hits. Combine this with 1 of the hunting for mobs-weeklies and you have enough for the ring.
    2) There is other content out there than summerfest
    3) Another "WOW IS BEST"-thread

Rift Chaser

While Rift definitely needs more polishing, Blizzard also removed all challenge from WoW. And that takes out the fun for a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rounded View Post
    1) You are not required to do the quests, just pick them up and watch them auto-complete when Phase 2 hits. Combine this with 1 of the hunting for mobs-weeklies and you have enough for the ring.
    1) ???? The rings are 5k each. I have done all available quests and am not nearly near that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffpack View Post
    1) ???? The rings are 5k each. I have done all available quests and am not nearly near that.
    5k badges. You need 3 bracelets, which you get from old scavengers (which all work and are done in less than an hour total) or just waiting for auto-complete.

Do rifts/strongholds for badges. You might accidentally get some rep also.

Great fun!!

2) There is other content out there than summerfest
    So you are saying we should just ignore it?

3) Another "WOW IS BEST"-thread
    It's better than this annoying mess!

Saw reference to WoW in OP.

Stopped giving a damn about trying to take OP seriously.
    Metricos - Cleric - Faeblight
    Katica - Mage - Faeblight (Used my 60 boost and have no idea what I'm doing. D: Send help!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffpack View Post
    Blizzard also removed all challenge from WoW.
    Heroic 25m raids in WoW are way more challenging than here. We are talking about other leagues. They are miles apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Metricos View Post
    Saw reference to WoW in OP.

Stopped giving a damn about trying to take OP seriously.
    After reading your posts over the years, I stopped giving a damn about anything you have to say a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
    TRION need to start listening to players who find annoying things in-game
    You must have missed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Hej.

Just wanted to update on some changes the Storm Legion zone Scavenger Hunts that should hopefully be in Wednesday's hotfix.

A number of the hunts have had the minimum number of objectives active increased, as well as the maximum number that will turn on over time.

Objective progress for the Hunt "A Simple Bean" will now share across party members.

We found the bug for "Skull Rain" that resulted in a third of the locations breaking (and remaining broken until a server restart). This hunt in particular has also had the number of objective locations active greatly increased.

We found a global bug that could cause temp abilities to disappear that was causing particular grief for the quest "Super Charger". That bit of engineering has been disabled this evening pending a future fix, so there should be immediate improvement on that front.

Again, aside from the temp ability issue which should be fixed immediately, these changes should be reflected in Wednesday's hotfix.

Also, for those that purchased the Writ of the Sun Burned and got the title "The Drunk" instead, the title should be corrected in the hotfix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeezha View Post
    You must have missed this.
    That only applies to Summerfest.

This game has so many annoyances it's seen as broken by many players.

Rift Disciple

5k badges. You need 3 bracelets, which you get from old scavengers (which all work and are done in less than an hour total) or just waiting for auto-complete.

Do rifts/strongholds for badges. You might accidentally get some rep also.
    Yesterday I did 13 rifts and 1 stronghold. I received 9 badges in total. So that means I only need to do 7,777 more rifts/strongholds to get the 5,000 badges. That should take to long.

That only applies to Summerfest.

This game has so many annoyances it's seen as broken by many players.
    Ok so with the title of your thread rendered pointless, since the summerfest complaints are being dealt with, please list your other annoyances so we can help you with them.
    Last edited by Adeezha; 07-30-2013 at 02:25 AM.

After reading your posts over the years, I stopped giving a damn about anything you have to say a long time ago.
    Just reacting accordingly to a trollbait post.
    Metricos - Cleric - Faeblight
    Katica - Mage - Faeblight (Used my 60 boost and have no idea what I'm doing. D: Send help!)

Quote Originally Posted by Metricos View Post
    Just reacting accordingly to a trollbait post.
    No, it was an opinion.

You are the only one trolling in here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast