Ardent Domain
    bunker 5619,9395
    Temple 4829,9736
    Dawnkeeper Vale6123,9123
    Auditorium Carnos 5283,10285
    Cassana Estate 5999,10416
    Soros Estate 5273,9587 Top of bridge

Seratos
    IF YOU HAVE DONE SEEING DOTS OR HAVE DONE THE ARTIFACTS AND COLLECTED THE BOOK
    go to 11346,6190 USE THE DOMINO
    Jump to the Cliff top at 11325,6215 wait for the spawn
    or have a guildy banner you up that has done the puzzle

Stepps of infinity
    note Dev Post "There are 8 of the platforms in the zone, and there is always 1 up."
    16505, 5881
    16467, 8544
    16874, 6507
    14702, 8307
    17004, 8355
    17246, 7533
    16175, 7184
    15673, 7742
    (if you need to copy and paste in chat use this) get a group of 5-8 have them camp the locations for best results

1.16505, 5881 \2. 16467, 8544 \3. 16874, 6507 \4. 14702, 8307 \5. 17004, 8355 \6. 17246, 7533 \7. 16175, 7184 \8. 15673, 7742

NOTE: Zoom out to see crystal atop platform, mouse over to see if POS/NEG USE OPPOSITE Ability, stand MAX RANGE not under it if you have to nudge forward till reactive jumps you up top. You have 4 seconds to loot the crystal. if it shows level 60 beast Mage you have that charge. Spam zone/60 and have someone take it or use charge to despawn it. Remember 1 will spawn at a time.

Soulwalker

Default Ashora

Chasing the rainbow spawn locations
    2050, 7211
    2115, 6014
    2495, 8727

unconfirmed
    4163, 7628

Do you have to do anything special to see these rainbows? (becides having my eyes open ) I get very little time to play during the week. I am trying for the achievements for this event. And spending what little time I have, I am literally chasing rainbows. Been looking for this for over an hour now.

Telaran

My guide is better because I have put more effort into the guide than the devs put into making the event.

Guide: N/A

I'm also going to score the event on many things like quality, fun, excitement and enjoyment while putting the same amount of effort in to it as they did into designing the event.

Fun: N/A

Excitement: N/A

Enjoyment: N/A

Score: N/A

I like bread.

Thanks for the guide Sohanna.

Quote Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
    Random Trolling.
    Weren't you moving over to WoW?
    Last edited by Vaishevik; 07-30-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka View Post
    Do you have to do anything special to see these rainbows? (becides having my eyes open ) I get very little time to play during the week. I am trying for the achievements for this event. And spending what little time I have, I am literally chasing rainbows. Been looking for this for over an hour now.
    Just look for chest to loot. That's about as easy as it gets.

I stream on Twitch. I'm pretty terrible, so don't expect much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

π

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishevik View Post
    Weren't you moving over to WoW?
    I have a constant WoW account.

I like Rift and want to see it get better so I complain. Being a fanboy and telling yourself everything is great is like taking junk before a 100m sprint. You will feel great and your nerves will be gone, but the chances of you winning the race have dropped below zero.
    Last edited by TipTop; 07-30-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Shadowlander

My guide is better because I have put more effort into the guide than the devs put into making the event.

Guide: N/A

I'm also going to score the event on many things like quality, fun, excitement and enjoyment while putting the same amount of effort in to it as they did into designing the event.

Fun: N/A

Excitement: N/A

Enjoyment: N/A

Score: N/A

I like bread.
    Oh look, we have another WoW baby troll on the forums. Maybe you and Amarayna (aka Wrath of Dread) should get together.

Shadowlander

I like Rift and want to see it get better so I complain. Being a fanboy and telling yourself everything is great is like taking junk before a 100m sprint. You will feel great and your nerves will be gone, but the chances of you winning the race have dropped below zero.
    You have no interest in making Rift better, stop with the fake concern. In your last thread, you refused to post your annoyances and did nothing but repeatedly state how WoW was better than Rift. Now you come into this thread and post a snide, rude, remark to the OP, showing yet more troll behavior. If you really are concerned about Rift and wanted to make it better, you'd stop with the WoW>Rift and snide troll comments, and actually post a list of your annoyances along with possible solutions in an organized manner.

I ended up blundering into one. lol. Never saw the rainbow. But at this point not complaining. Just need to finish the cooking one, and than slit my wrists for the positive and negative one. Already spent 4 hours over 2 days trying to even get one charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka View Post
    I ended up blundering into one. lol. Never saw the rainbow. But at this point not complaining. Just need to finish the cooking one, and than slit my wrists for the positive and negative one. Already spent 4 hours over 2 days trying to even get one charge.
    If you're in NA, try going to crossevents@faeblight or crossevents@laethys to see if anyone is running a Super Charger group, or start one up yourself. That way you can spread people across the map to each spawn point, so it will respawn faster for everyone.

I stream on Twitch. I'm pretty terrible, so don't expect much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

π

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    If you're in NA, try going to crossevents@faeblight or crossevents@laethys to see if anyone is running a Super Charger group, or start one up yourself. That way you can spread people across the map to each spawn point, so it will respawn faster for everyone.
    Thats a great idea. I'll have to look for one in the morning. thank you!

So you were just teasing when you posted this earlier today?

I'll be cancelling my Rift subscription because it is the exact opposite of what WoW is.
    Last edited by Vaishevik; 07-30-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Closed Thread