+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elrar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: So about Summerfest......

Soulwalker

Default So about Summerfest......

Ok, I'm fairly new. This is my first Summerfest. My character(s) is/are only early 20's. Just curious, am I too low level to participate? I mean it IS a world event. My character IS part of the world. I figure I should be able to participate. Am I SOL? The only quests I seem to be able to find are marked lvl 50. What Am I not understanding? Thanks for any help.

yup your SOL, just like the rest of us that aren't lvl 50. At lvl 30, 20, 18, and 18 most of the quests are in areas that I haven't even gotten to yet.
    In life only those who play the game can be winners...

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

There is one main scavenger hunt quest for each zone - the quests are level 50 so everyone can get XP from them.

You'll definitely have a challenge getting the higher level zones the lower your level - but it's not impossible, especially with the help of friends (we have some SUPER nice strangers who I'm sure would help too) - we try to make sure every World Event has something for everyone, but it might not be possible to complete EVERYTHING until you're more experienced.

Fortunately, if you don't get to it all this time, they come around every year - at least the Seasonal ones, and we do our best to make them even better everytime!

Hope that helps, welcome to RIFT & have fun!
    Last edited by Elrar; 07-25-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Spoiler!
    who took my names!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltain View Post
    Ok, I'm fairly new. This is my first Summerfest. My character(s) is/are only early 20's. Just curious, am I too low level to participate? I mean it IS a world event. My character IS part of the world. I figure I should be able to participate. Am I SOL? The only quests I seem to be able to find are marked lvl 50. What Am I not understanding? Thanks for any help.
    You can easily do the Part 1 Scavenger Hunt, I did on a level 19 with one death/soulwalk getting to the start of the one in Scarlet Gorge, and obviously the dailies. Part 2 Scavenger is likely not doable solo, I agree.
    Last edited by Kerin; 07-25-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Plane Walker

Elrar are you aware its massively bugged. Was looking forward to completing the scavenger hunt. Collect quest and Start first area no issues find the basket. Port to second area to do next and boom both quests autocomplete? Free bracelets but miss the fun

Quote Originally Posted by sandmany View Post
    Elrar are you aware its massively bugged. Was looking forward to completing the scavenger hunt. Collect quest and Start first area no issues find the basket. Port to second area to do next and boom both quests autocomplete? Free bracelets but miss the fun
    Are the zone quests themselves not available? Maybe you can still do them?

If they're not, then... sorry . It was an issue that they restarted the servers on asap so as few people as possible were affected.

Soulwalker

I'm trying to find Hylas in Silverwood and he's not showing up. I'm at the right location.

I'm assuming that this is probably a bug? :c

+ Reply to Thread