+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Rift CM in Dragonslayer Awards.

Default No Rift CM in Dragonslayer Awards.

We have a big problem here, ladies and gentlemen. I was looking at the Dragonslayer awards and there's a category for CM of the year. I didn't see a single CM from Rift there. I don't like all the CMs in Rift, but I love Elrar. So, lets take to their forums in protest!

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

If you look at most of the other categories, the CM candidates are also associated with one of the mentioned companies at the start so there would have been no chance of Trion/Rift being up there. What I find the saddest fact is if you look at their games list, Rift is near the top of the list with most of the games mentioned for voting.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

send a email to this address everyone lets get OUR trion teams on these awards they deserve it.

support@guildlaunch.com

Telaran

Those are some weird nominees. Just judging by the name of "Dragonslayer", you think it would be exclusively MMOs. I love me some Dota, but the only dragon slaying I can think of is killing DK or Jakiro.

I sent an email to their support but I doubt it will do much at this point. Hopefully our Devs are recognized later in their awards for their efforts!

Sorry to double post but I just got a response from support & want to share.

Thank you for your feedback! RIFT is definitely a fantastic game with a friendly community and involved staff.

We've had nominations open for the past month for this year's DragonSlayer Awards, and unfortunately it looks like no one nominated RIFT for any category that they were eligible for.

We will open up nominations for the 3rd Annual DragonSlayer Awards next May, and would love to be able to add them to appropriate categories then.

Hope this helps!

-Slater
    Last edited by Litzy; 07-11-2013 at 07:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread