Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chiffon Cloth

Soulwalker

Default Chiffon Cloth

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a good spot to farm Chiffon? I've found great spots for everything else, except Chiffon. It's depressing, and annoying.

I have 3 spots I've found for Chiffon, but I want something better. Camp Talon, but that is full of constructs. Stormhold, but the mages are annoying, and the mobs in the middle reset aggro for some stupid reason. And Temple of Thontic, but the mob density isn't very high (although a great place to get Chiffon and Striped hide at the same time). Not to mention the mages, which you can't LOS out there.

Any suggestions better than above?

Quote Originally Posted by Loathing View Post
    Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a good spot to farm Chiffon? I've found great spots for everything else, except Chiffon. It's depressing, and annoying.

I have 3 spots I've found for Chiffon, but I want something better. Camp Talon, but that is full of constructs. Stormhold, but the mages are annoying, and the mobs in the middle reset aggro for some stupid reason. And Temple of Thontic, but the mob density isn't very high (although a great place to get Chiffon and Striped hide at the same time). Not to mention the mages, which you can't LOS out there.

Any suggestions better than above?
    the AH
    /10char
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    the AH
    /10char
    If I didn't want to make money, I would use the AH. This isn't to level my profession. I didn't make this thread to embiggen your post count. Thanks for your awesome reply.

I was just about to suggest Eastern Holding, Argent Domain, Kingsward - lvl 55-56 mutants/zombies/awakend usually drop chiffon. So, I would just farm some of the estates there.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 07-10-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Agrona/Hailol-Glen of Monrylee, Souq Asha, Shangri La; Aggy/Faeblight-Remnants of Atlantis; Sheelana/Hailol-RobCo Industries; Caladria/Faeblight-Ynys Afallach; Bodicca/Faeblight: Uznahgaar Volum

I used to farm it in Morban, south of Shaper's Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I was just about to suggest Eastern Holding, Argent Domain, Kingsward - lvl 55-56 mutants/zombies/awakend usually drop chiffon. So, I would just farm some of the estates there.
    I've pulled a fair amount of chiffon from these areas...particularly Ardent for me personally...this is good advice.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Soulwalker

Thanks guys, I'll look into it. I was trying out Arkella Estate for a bit, wasn't too bad.

If I didn't want to make money, I would use the AH. This isn't to level my profession. I didn't make this thread to embiggen your post count. Thanks for your awesome reply.
    you asked a question and i gave you an answer, its not my fault it wasn't the exact response you were looking for.
    Sleep is Overrated

Rift Master

the AH
    /10char
    Not only a totally useless response, but a defense of it. MMO players get worse and worse regularly and F2P doesn't help.

You aren't obligated to read or answer threads. If you have nothing useful to add to the thread, you could just NOT add a reply. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you are obligated to be childish.

Stormhold in southeastern Morban right next to Steppes is crawling with humanoid mobs that frequently drop chiffon.
    is this a better response?! you never specified before if it was for leveling professions or for making money so my original response was valid.
    Last edited by mckeough; 07-10-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Sleep is Overrated

Soulwalker

Stormhold in southeastern Morban right next to Steppes is crawling with humanoid mobs that frequently drop chiffon.
    is this a better response?! you never specified before if it was for leveling professions or for making money so my original response was valid.
    You're right I wasn't as specific as I should have been. To be more specific, my main focus is making 100% profit on Empyrean Bags, all mats farmed. So, chiffon is my one problem. However, when I said farm, that typically means I wanted to... farm it. Suggesting the AH is an extremely obvious answer.

Anyway, to stay on track and not start anything;

I also listed Stormhold as one I've tried, but I'll give it another look, maybe I missed something. Thanks.

Either way, I've got a few spots to get a little Chiffon, and if I become bored of one, I can move to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I used to farm it in Morban, south of Shaper's Citadel.
    I used to farm here, until the bots took over. There are a few roaming 24/7 on Threesprings.
    what is this I don't even

Telaran

I used to farm here, until the bots took over. There are a few roaming 24/7 on Threesprings.
    Yes they are a pain, have since moved to argent domain killing mutants.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crhystavia View Post
    Yes they are a pain, have since moved to argent domain killing mutants.
    Just to be sure, you're all talking about the area with packs of 3 mobs? Doesn't seem very dense to me, a lot of running to the next pack of mobs, and they are too far apart to pull into a bigger group. Don't see why people would bot here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast