+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Daglar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Just to be clear

Shield of Telara

Default Just to be clear

If you buy a $100 package do you get LOYALTY for that purchase also? Beyond the 37000 you will get from simply spending the credits?

If so does anyone know how loyalty breaks down on different packages?

I have been railing on how long it will take to reach the loyalty max as it lies and the available loyalty I know about. But obviously if you get loyalty on a cash purchase that will make an adjustment to how long it takes.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarin View Post
    If you buy a $100 package do you get LOYALTY for that purchase also? Beyond the 37000 you will get from simply spending the credits?

I have been railing on how long it will take to reach the loyalty max as it lies and the available loyalty I know about. But obviously if you get loyalty on a cash purchase that will make an adjustment to how long it takes.
    You get 2 points of loyalty on purchase per credit. You get 2 points of loyalty on spend.

~Daglar

Ascendant

I believe it is 2 loyalty per credit purchased and 2 loyalty per credit spent

+ 7000 loyalty per month if you are a patron

edit: daglar snuck in there sneaky dev is sneaky
    Last edited by Gruntled; 07-03-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarin View Post

You will get 37,000 loyalty for buying the 18,500 credits, and an additional 37,000 for spending them.

That is, if you have 0 loyalty and you buy and spend 18,500 credits, you will have a total of 74,000 loyalty.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

Rift Disciple

I've had max loyalty for a while. The simple method is... Just keep spending till you have it.
    Last edited by Nanood; 07-04-2013 at 03:44 AM.

Shield of Telara

OK then, if that is the case then under the new system (if it has changed) if you buy two $100 credit packages you get 267,000 loyalty if you spend all the credits on 30 day patron passes. You would get 17 of them and a little bit left over. So 74 + 74+ ( 17 x 7) = 267. 1.2 million divided by 267 is ~ 4.5.

So you would have to buy nine $100 packages, spend all those credits on 30 day patron passes to max out (from zero) loyalty. So not as much as we had been saying earlier.

It also trims down the accumulated game time quite a bit as well. Instead of the 14 years worth of game time I was seeing it is now 'only' 6 years and 4 months. Still a lot of time.

If the 30 day passes were still giving 11420 then you would 'only' need to buy seven $100 credit packages, and would accumulate 'only' 5 years worth of accumulated game time.

That is, from what I can see the 'cheapest' way to max out loyalty as well as build up some patron time.

Again you can supplement that loyalty boost as well as patron status by buying REX with in game plat. along with buying credits direct. That might trim you down a couple hundred bucks and get you to where the 'old' pay out used to.

+ Reply to Thread