Closed Thread

Thread: empyreal alliance notoriety help?

Shadowlander

Default empyreal alliance notoriety help?

Hey what gives empyreal alliance notoriety? I seem to of ran out of quests(apart from dailies)
    and the dailies don't give very much a day :/ any other grind that will give me rep for this?
    thanks

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bluemi View Post
    Hey what gives empyreal alliance notoriety? I seem to of ran out of quests(apart from dailies)
    and the dailies don't give very much a day :/ any other grind that will give me rep for this?
    thanks
    Do both SL chronicles (A Hero Rises and Queen's Gambit) each day. Both have 2 quests that give +100 faction to any of the 6 SL "base factions" (which includes Empyrean Alliance) and the final reward gives +300 (to one of the 6).

That's an extra 1000 notoriety per day (1394 per day, if you use the 40% patron potion). For me, the 2 take about 45 minutes (because I clear both completely; faster, if you just go for quests and completion)

Thurfor

[edit: oh..and do the Carnage quests around Solstice Tower, they all give some EA faction]
    Last edited by Thurfir; 07-03-2013 at 04:22 AM.

Also reffer to my post for quick rep chain :
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4360136

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Thurfir View Post
    Do both SL chronicles (A Hero Rises and Queen's Gambit) each day. Both have 2 quests that give +100 faction to any of the 6 SL "base factions" (which includes Empyrean Alliance) and the final reward gives +300 (to one of the 6).

That's an extra 1000 notoriety per day (1394 per day, if you use the 40% patron potion). For me, the 2 take about 45 minutes (because I clear both completely; faster, if you just go for quests and completion)

Thurfor

[edit: oh..and do the Carnage quests around Solstice Tower, they all give some EA faction]
    And also Stronghold dialy quest , that give 1000 rep + 1000 torovan exp + infinity stones. Yes i know that you write abouth dialy quests , but not everyone can take dialy SH quest , you need make some quest before it , to get it.
    Last edited by MissCrit; 07-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Rift Disciple

Why is there not a option to turn in the 10 marks of notoriety for 1k empyreal alliance like you can for the other SL reps?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by velrak View Post
    Why is there not a option to turn in the 10 marks of notoriety for 1k empyreal alliance like you can for the other SL reps?
    Why do dendrome IA's only give rep after a boss kill?
    \

Shadowlander

Thanks guys, ah didn't know about the SLCs - um I guess it's gonna take it's time!
    Thanks again

Soulwalker

I sort of wish a player with a ton of game exp could explain why power lvling yourself up to 50-60 is effected in a bad way when you reach end game. I see a lot of posts by ppl who max fast and then need to scrap for things like notoriety.

Closed Thread