Closed Thread

Thread: Guild weekly quests

Soulwalker

Default Guild weekly quests

Curious if this has changed or I'm just having issues. I read that if a guild has a quest to complete say Iron Tomb 4 times, that if a group comprised of 4 members completed it each person would get a credit for completing it and there by completing the quest in essentially 1 run. I was assuming the same thing went with rifts. If you're suppose to close 50 rifts each person in the guild that closes a rift gets a credit to the guild quest for completing it.

Unfortunately neither of these have been happening. I ran Iron tomb with 5 guild members but only got 1 credit for finishing. Is this a bug or was this changed at some point?

Thank you

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Shdwflare View Post
    Curious if this has changed or I'm just having issues. I read that if a guild has a quest to complete say Iron Tomb 4 times, that if a group comprised of 4 members completed it each person would get a credit for completing it and there by completing the quest in essentially 1 run. I was assuming the same thing went with rifts. If you're suppose to close 50 rifts each person in the guild that closes a rift gets a credit to the guild quest for completing it.

Unfortunately neither of these have been happening. I ran Iron tomb with 5 guild members but only got 1 credit for finishing. Is this a bug or was this changed at some point?

Thank you
    I believe it has to be separate instances to count. Therefore if four of you close the same rift, it counts as one, but if you all close different rift (even at the same time) it counts as four closings. Same as dungeons, if five of you go through the same dungeon as a group, it counts as one, but if five of you go through in different groups, it counts as five.

I could be wrong, but it's seems to work this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr14 View Post
    I believe it has to be separate instances to count. Therefore if four of you close the same rift, it counts as one, but if you all close different rift (even at the same time) it counts as four closings. Same as dungeons, if five of you go through the same dungeon as a group, it counts as one, but if five of you go through in different groups, it counts as five.

I could be wrong, but it's seems to work this way.

You're right.
    It has to be on separate instances not the same one.
    Class: Mage~~~ Spec: Pyromentalist~~~ Name: Coty (Old IGN: Anirahijni)~~~ Server: Argent Dimension/House: Stone Flask Tavern: level 3~~~ Guild:Eternally Ethereal
    Class: Rogue~~~ Spec: Hunter~~~ Name: Legolena~~~ Server: Argent
    Guides:
    http://tinyurl.com/PatronGuide

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Yep, as the OP's have said if it's killing bosses inside Instances, it has to be run 4 seperate times.

Later on you will get Guild Quests to clear certain instances (0/10) and these ones will count each Guild member so simply a case of running the instance twice with 5 Guild members in each group.

The Instant Adventures ones work the same way, each Guild member counts as one credit so having, say, 10-15 Guildies running some IA's eat through the 'complete 800 or 1,000 IA weeklies fast

We're currently 3/4 ways through level 24 so i think by now i've seen every possible weekly Guild Quest out there, no surprises left

Closed Thread