Closed Thread

Thread: Trade skill extensions.

Soulwalker

Default Trade skill extensions.

Is there a requirement before it can be purchased? won't let me buy it, its fairly annoying lol. Also not capped out on professions.

do you have enough credits? it let me buy two just fine.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

I purchased all crafting expansion slots with no issues. You do have to go train for the craft you want to learn when you get the expanded slot though. I don't believe there is any restriction to buying additional crafting slots until you get the max number, then a little lock icon is on that item.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

This is probably linked to the account/loyalty failures of this game (such as not being able to use the auction house until XXXXX loyalty).

I suspect not being able to use Guild Banner and Guild Rally scrolls (level 8 cleric, f2p account) faces the same problem.

Rift Chaser

do you need the extension? do u have 3 skills not including survival and fishing?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall19 View Post
    Is there a requirement before it can be purchased? won't let me buy it, its fairly annoying lol. Also not capped out on professions.
    What's the message when you try to buy it?

Soulwalker

gonna reply in order of posts lol was busy yesterday after I posted.

Asaomar - When I tried I did have enough credits.
    Telnedra- I was figuring that but the issue was when I attempt to buy it, it refuses to let me buy it despite how many times I click to.
    Storm - I was thinking that but wasn't sure, purple loyalty atm.
    Alefroth - No message I just click it, buy it and nothing happens. No credit loss, no matter how many times I try. It is red for me in the shop (unsure if that's normal) but I don't have any of the additional slots.

It is red for me in the shop (unsure if that's normal) but I don't have any of the additional slots.
    Are you sure? What happens if you go to a skill trainer and ask to learn a new skill? I don't think you get empty skill slots show up on your character sheet anywhere.
    Stubbo - Zaviel EU

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    Are you sure? What happens if you go to a skill trainer and ask to learn a new skill? I don't think you get empty skill slots show up on your character sheet anywhere.
    It says "you must unlearn a skill before you can train a new one"

But no longer have credits to try anymore, since it seemed broken when I tried on 3 different days @.@ its weird though.

Plane Walker

It says "you must unlearn a skill before you can train a new one"

But no longer have credits to try anymore, since it seemed broken when I tried on 3 different days @.@ its weird though.
    There was an issue where if you are patron it would look to see if you had the non-patron price but then only remove the patron price. So for tradeskill extension it would look to see if you had 1200, but when you buy it it would only take 1080 if you are a patron. Also if you already have purchased all extra slots it will lock you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbow View Post
    I suspect not being able to use Guild Banner and Guild Rally scrolls (level 8 cleric, f2p account) faces the same problem.
    Rally scrolls can be used by anyone in a guild, no level, loyalty or rank requirements. The rally banners however, are set by the guildmaster for certain ranks. For example, in my guild I have it set so that starting rank cant drop them, but everyone above rank 1 can.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Rift Chaser

This is probably linked to the account/loyalty failures of this game (such as not being able to use the auction house until XXXXX loyalty).
    You need 1500 loyalty to unlock the Auction House. You can get it by buying REX : Rift Exchange (ingame, player-fixed price around 950~1000 right now), which gives 2500 loyalty points AND 1250 credits or by spending 5$ and get 750 credits plus 1500 Loyalty points.

A guild rally scroll only works if someone used a Guild Rally Banner. If you want to use a Guild Rally Banner, you must have the rights in your Guild to do so (and the appropriate Guild Perk).
    Patron passes loyalty <-- Explanation
    Errors 3145 (or this if it doesn't work.), 2016 (Kapersky Anti-virus) and 1016.
    Most errors on the patcher can be corrected by logging as Guest and/or restarting your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    I'm sorry to ruin any conspiracy theories though

Rift Disciple

Alefroth - No message I just click it, buy it and nothing happens. No credit loss, no matter how many times I try. It is red for me in the shop (unsure if that's normal) but I don't have any of the additional slots.
    It appeared red for my wife, also, and she thought she couldn't purchase it. She did try though, and it worked. This was almost two weeks ago, I'd say.

Closed Thread