+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By CM Morgana

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New patch notes not showing in launcher

Plane Touched

Default New patch notes not showing in launcher

I only started playing about a month ago, so I'm not sure exactly how this is supposed to work.

Until today, my launcher was showing patch notes for RIFT 2.3 Hot Fix #5 - 06/18/13.

With today's update, it finally added the patch notes for RIFT 2.3 Hot Fix #6 - 06/20/13 above that.

But there's still no sign of patch notes for Hot Fix #7. Is there usually this type of delay?

Rift Chaser

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

I am working on getting HF #7 notes into the patcher now; normally, no, there wouldn't be this sort of delay, and it's my fault entirely. I'm working on getting access to the tool that'd help me push those on a more reliable times table.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    I am working on getting HF #7 notes into the patcher now; normally, no, there wouldn't be this sort of delay, and it's my fault entirely. I'm working on getting access to the tool that'd help me push those on a more reliable times table.
    Thank you. That's good to know!

I don't mind coming to the forums to read the latest patch notes. However, I do find it incredibly handy to have them directly in the patcher itself. I wish all games did it this way!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    hotfix. hotfix. hotfix. hotfix.

stop adding in a space :C.

+ Reply to Thread