+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fix the Cactus Badger challenge!

Aaaaaand after trying all of the crackpot ways to finish this suggested here guess what? The quest is still broken, the Naga won't engage any mobs, can't be attacked and I don't get transformed no matter where I stand, and will I be compensated for this or will Trion fix the issue? NOPE.
    Vanilla Rift (Cleared) - ToDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 1/4

Bump for a resolution to this, tried again tonight and it still isn't working. Is this quest even active at the moment?
    Vanilla Rift (Cleared) - ToDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 1/4

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

Enhance your calm Saeleth,

We appreciate you having exceptionally high levels of expectation for us - but please don't always jump into a thread assuming that there's some great conspiracy or willful abandonment of our content.

Being over dramatic doesn't help fix anything and just takes longer to get to the point you're trying to make.

That said, the Cactus Badger Challenge should be fixed on Wednesday

Cheers,

Have you tried abandoning the quest and restarting it? That worked for me about a week ago when I had issues with it.
    Sorenthaz@Faeblight
    Level 60 High Elf Mage (Guardian)

I posted earlier to say I had the same problem.

At the weekend, the "feoricty" quest was re-activated, I took it full of high hopes and expectations, went and clicked the brazier, the mob spawned and was immune.

I vented my spleen in guild chat, dropped the ferocity and the parent quest, logged off, logged back on, re-took both and voila, this time I go transformed into a badger

I now have another pet that will never see the light of day
    PvP Rank: 88/90 | PA: 1277/1277 | CQ Power: 200k | Score: 15285 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS (Conq.) | 11/11 HK | 4/4 RotP | 2/8 ID | 4/4 PF | 4/4 TotDQ | 4/5 EE | 4/4 FT | 4/4 GA | IG 2/3 | PB 3/5
    Getting More and More Disillusioned By The Day

I just completed it yesterday's evening no problems and got my pet.

-Lon
    Warlord Lonwolf, Lord of War - Rogue 65 @ Zaviel
    My Youtube RIFT Recorded Rare mobs collection - Rank1 EU Rare kills Leaderboards - Aug 2013

Telaran

For me the quests seemed still bugged after reading on the forums it should have been fixed.
    But the day before yesterday I abandoned it and I took it again. I didn't log out / in or anything.
    At that point it just worked for me and I could finish it.
    So maybe you should abandon it from your log and get it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2