Closed Thread

Thread: How to sell item in Auction house ?

Soulwalker

Default How to sell item in Auction house ?

Hi,

I just read on Rift home page and see this "The age of Free-to-Play dawns in Telara! With Update 2.3, RIFT is free for all players with no trials or restrictions. An expanded in-game store offers hundreds of items and services – from special mounts to faction changes and the ability to change your weapon’s appearance .... " but I cant store my item to auction house for sell. I do something wrong or that is Rift's new rule ?

Thanks.

Sword of Telara

Hi, Welcome to Telara!
    The first post of this thread will answer your question, and perhaps many more that you have. It is located as a sticky on the top of this board, if you are looking for it in the future

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-no-traps.html

Enjoy the game, and welcome aboard!
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

>

You can buy on Ah wuth any problems, but for sell you need first rang of Loyalty, this is: 5euros on store or buy a Rex with Platinum.

You can sell the trade chat without problem, many players use this system.

AH its a luxury IMO, you have every quest, dungeon, raid, class and race open with any purchase, the only limitation is unable to sell at auction and platinum cap 2500. I think it's a measure to prevent gold band and the consequent problems with theft accounts.

Again, you can unlock these 2 "limitations" without paying anything, just buying Rex on Ah.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Alestiera View Post
    You can buy on Ah wuth any problems, but for sell you need first rang of Loyalty, this is: 5euros on store or buy a Rex with Platinum.

AH its a luxury IMO, you have every quest, dungeon, raid, class and race open with any purchase, the only limitation is unable to sell at auction and platinum cap 2500. I think it's a measure to prevent gold band and the consequent problems with theft accounts.

Again, you can unlock these 2 "limitations" without paying anything, just buying Rex on Ah.
    Clearly answer

Thxs but 1000+ platinum for 1 Rex in AH now = Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away dream

Quote Originally Posted by Alestiera View Post

AH is not a luxury...............its almost a necessity in any MMO. Heck, even SWTOR (one of the worst F2P models) lets you use the AH.

Buy rex on the AH without being able to sell items on the AH......................rofl. Also, bots and gold farmers use stolen accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
    AH is not a luxury...............its almost a necessity in any MMO. Heck, even SWTOR (one of the worst F2P models) lets you use the AH.

Buy rex on the AH without being able to sell items on the AH......................rofl. Also, bots and gold farmers use stolen accounts.
    Sell in the trade channel, or create a Paypal account and spend $5 to get the loyalty you need to use it.

Bots and farmers have no need to use stolen accounts in a f2p game. They're not that stupid.
    Gold sellers may do I guess, but then I'd say that was just tough luck to the original owner of the account.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Closed Thread