Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Intense lag on Deepwood

HOLY SMOKES! 216k

Soulwalker

Not sure how the influx of players has caught Trion so off guard. What the **** did you think would happen when you go f2p. Holy hell. Even the forums are lagging. Its unplayable. And annoying.

Default please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiivas View Post
    Not sure how the influx of players has caught Trion so off guard. What the **** did you think would happen when you go f2p. Holy hell. Even the forums are lagging. Its unplayable. And annoying.
    Mommy just got me some grape drank and some Cheetos and I can't even play!

Quote Originally Posted by iXeta View Post
    I've done several tracert's to 208.94.27.162 (the active connection on Necropolis). Last hop came back with some packet loss (explains the spikes). I blocked that address in my firewall so that the client would automatically use the backup server, I'm now connected on 208.94.27.159 and the packet loss SEEMS to be less frequent, but not gone.
    I tried this with Greybriar and ended up on it's third ip with it still jumping up to 80k latency after a few minutes.

Minku - Cleric | Natsuru - Mage | Nanae - Rogue | Fyurae - Warrior
    Shard---Greybriar - Defiant - Realm Guardians
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE 2/4 GA

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiivas View Post
    Uh pretty sure if this was due to amt of people itd have been happening all last week this is hardware or some sort of internet related failure I'm almost 100% certain.
    Tres <Wipe>
    WOLFSBANE

Can't even log in now, stuck @ 10% loading.

Looks like we won't be raiding tonight.
    what is this I don't even

Shadowlander

I can't play. At all. But given the very descriptive and constant stream of updates from Trion regarding this issue, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pines View Post

Same here and we still don't even have a "we haven't found the source yet" update. Kind of disheartening. May have just lost an entire days worth of dailies for rep too
    Tres <Wipe>
    WOLFSBANE

Have not had anything over 78ms, but the lag is still noticeable. Especially the funky lag in dungeons causing boss mechanics to do some really crazy things.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Soulwalker

Default This lag is nuts!!!

Mine keeps spiking over 200000k - no those are not mistyped zeros. I was trying to figure out why the phone app was not working right for me...Guess I know why. Every time I tried to log in by phone I got booted or stuck loading. Game is the same why. Please fix this

Soulwalker

Default Same Here!

It is unplayable. 30 second freeze in chat and npc responses..... It is something to do with the patch today. Trion PLzzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by Pines View Post

Before i could get to 10% now i can't even login to patcher getting 2025. A little help here?
    Tres <Wipe>
    WOLFSBANE

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #88

Hey guys,

We're trying to track down the cause right now - not everyone is experiencing these issues and it's not consistent.

Please provide any details about what you were doing, the zone you were in, if you were grouped, etc. to help us narrow down the possibilities!

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey guys,

We're trying to track down the cause right now - not everyone is experiencing these issues and it's not consistent.

Please provide any details about what you were doing, the zone you were in, if you were grouped, etc. to help us narrow down the possibilities!

Thanks,
    I've had consistent 100k+ ms for the past 4 hours i can't login to the patcher anymore #2025 error. It started while i was going from Kaaz'Ra to Senbora in a raid while doing weeklies. I was able to login for a few secs but then dc right away as i got in so I lost credit on both Senbora and Ahkane. Ever since then I have not been able to login to the game for longer than 10 seconds before the 100k MS dc'd me again and now 2025 trying to login to patcher.

Edit for more info
    I ran traceroutes to trion and they all came back clean and normal. I live in NJ have Comcast as an ISP.
    Last edited by DarkFalls; 06-19-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Tres <Wipe>
    WOLFSBANE

Soulwalker

Lag in Meridian and in Tempest bay - Meridian had the 200k + spikes (but no disconnects) and Tempest Bay is going up to 65k with disconnects every 3-5 mins.

Server: Faeblight

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast