+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Post 2.3 Collectors Edition Purchase

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default Post 2.3 Collectors Edition Purchase

    Hey!


    I played the trial and hit the cap where it told me to register my email, so I did. After which I played for a bit and decided to try another character; both these characters are ~Lvl20 now.

    Anyways, what I'm getting at is, I've found a digital edition of the CE online and activated it to my account. I now have the patron buffs and got the confetti after logging in, but... my loyalty is still at 250, and I only have 3 bag slots instead of the 5.

    What I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Bug? Or is the bag slots gain not retroactive to previously created characters? I feel like the loyalty being 250 still is a bug but am unsure.

    Thanks for the help! (:

    (Reposted/Edited from a comment I had made in a thread as I realized it was in the 'newcomers')

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Karneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Log in, open store, top right corner look for feature unlock scroll in your claim box.

  3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lugubriousness View Post
    Hey!


    I played the trial and hit the cap where it told me to register my email, so I did. After which I played for a bit and decided to try another character; both these characters are ~Lvl20 now.

    Anyways, what I'm getting at is, I've found a digital edition of the CE online and activated it to my account. I now have the patron buffs and got the confetti after logging in, but... my loyalty is still at 250, and I only have 3 bag slots instead of the 5.

    What I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Bug? Or is the bag slots gain not retroactive to previously created characters? I feel like the loyalty being 250 still is a bug but am unsure.

    Thanks for the help! (:

    (Reposted/Edited from a comment I had made in a thread as I realized it was in the 'newcomers')
    Bag slots is a known issue that is being looked at in this case.

    ~Daglar

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karneth View Post
    Log in, open store, top right corner look for feature unlock scroll in your claim box.
    Thanks for the reply,

    I don't remember seeing anything claimable other then just the daily/weekly rewards, I cleared it yesterday so that it was replaced by an "ad", but maybe it has come up now. I'm currently away from my computer that has rift on it, but I'll get back in the next few days when I am able to log on.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Bag slots is a known issue that is being looked at in this case.

    ~Daglar
    Thanks for the reply,

    I had seen in the hotfix notes that a bag slot bug was fixed, so I wasn't sure if this one was new or whatnot. Either way, it's good to know that it is being looked into. (:

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karneth View Post
    Log in, open store, top right corner look for feature unlock scroll in your claim box.
    Just logged on today to see if the rewards had showed up but unfortunately it was to no avail. Any recommended steps from here? Wait it out? Ticket? Spam the hell out of the forums?

    Loyalty is still at 255 as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts