+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CM Morgana
  • 1 Post By Charlice
  • 1 Post By Chaosoul

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Today's hotfix

  1. #1
    Champion Taxt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    509

    Default Today's hotfix

    Will this hotfix bring a fix to the broken BoA runes ?

  2. #2
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Nope. The hot fix is to get me my Ice Raptor!


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Last edited by Kathria; 06-17-2013 at 02:41 PM.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I havent been able to log on since the hot fix

  5. #5
    Soulwalker Shasow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daboozy View Post
    I havent been able to log on since the hot fix
    45 minute downtime.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Vyvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daboozy View Post
    I havent been able to log on since the hot fix
    Perhaps because it just went down at 3:30pm PST and are estimated to be down for 45 minutes...

  7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Team CM Morgana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Hotfix is still ongoing! Servers aren't back up yet, Daboozy.


    Regarding Bind-on-Account runes that require notoriety: Breaking them was an unintended side effect. We're aware and looking into the problem, and I'm adding this to the known issues list. As soon as I hear news, I'll update you guys.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

  8. #8
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Hotfix is still ongoing! Servers aren't back up yet, Daboozy.


    Regarding Bind-on-Account runes that require notoriety: Breaking them was an unintended side effect. We're aware and looking into the problem, and I'm adding this to the known issues list. As soon as I hear news, I'll update you guys.
    Is there any news on the missing Ice Raptors? ... I'd sort of like mine now.


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  9. #9
    Shield of Telara Chaosoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lost inside my mind..lehp
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Is there any news on the missing Ice Raptors? ... I'd sort of like mine now.
    Me too! Seriously..

    \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddu Krishnamurti
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts