Closed Thread

Thread: Storm Legion

Soulwalker

Default Storm Legion

So, I just came back from playing and found out that there are new souls with Storm Legion Expansion. Why can't I buy this expansion directly from the store?

The Storm Legion Souls cost 3500 coins, The $20 package gives me 3250 coins. Next one up is $50. Now, If I just buy the expansion from somewhere else, it will only cost $20.

It just seems to me to buy the expansion somewhere else, just for the souls.

check out Raptr they may still be running their special. 12 hours of playing and poof new souls. hope this helps.
    My aim is true, my draw swift, the arrow is knocked, my enemy slain

mantra of The Archer

Isn't there also a $5 package in that lineup? If you combine both with a total of $25 it should be enough to get the souls.

Soulwalker

I guess that is true, less "bonus". I saw found a different thread about this. Buying the expansion is the currently the best bang for your buck as you also get extra stuff. I say currently as Trion has stopped shipping the stand alone since f2p.

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phenryle View Post
    check out Raptr they may still be running their special. 12 hours of playing and poof new souls. hope this helps.
    The Raptr offer has already been replaced with the Ancient Tartagon since all the codes have been taken from that.

Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight
    Want to see some of the dims I have made? Check my Gallery
    Hunting rare spawns in old Telara? The Handbook to Rare Spawn Creatures of Telara

Closed Thread