+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daglar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Icewatch trialshard stuck & Storm Legion Expansionpack bug

Soulwalker

Default Icewatch trialshard stuck & Storm Legion Expansionpack bug

Hello.

First of all my character is stuck on Icewatch in Tempest Bay. You chaps have removed all transports between the continents and everything which looks like an NPC in Tempest Bay. How am I supposed to get my warrior off the shard when theres items in the mailbox?

Any tips would be appriciated.

Also I bought the Storm Legion expansionpack before the game went F2P(at release). Do I really have to buy the 4 new souls from the cash-shop? This seems odd tbh.

Any tips and answeres is appriciated.

Thank you.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nemin View Post
    Hello.

First of all my character is stuck on Icewatch in Tempest Bay. You chaps have removed all transports between the continents and everything which looks like an NPC in Tempest Bay. How am I supposed to get my warrior off the shard when theres items in the mailbox?

Any tips would be appriciated.

Also I bought the Storm Legion expansionpack before the game went F2P(at release). Do I really have to buy the 4 new souls from the cash-shop? This seems odd tbh.

Any tips and answeres is appriciated.

Thank you.
    Shouldn't need to buy the souls again. There is a front end error where when creating a brand new character you can't select the presets for storm legion - but they are available in game. We are working on a fix for that.

As for being stuck on Icewatch -- I'll get someone to pop over to TB and drop a mailbox.

If you are currently a patron you can also summon a mailbox.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

I see.
    Thank you Daglar. Currently on near the portal atm.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nemin View Post
    I see.
    Thank you Daglar. Currently on near the portal atm.
    The events should now be running. You should theoretically be able to find a mailbox now.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    The events should now be running. You should theoretically be able to find a mailbox now.

~Daglar
    More or less the whole town has respawned with auctionhouse, except pve/pvp vendors, banks and mailboxes.

Been looking thro most of town now, and cant seem to find any mailbox yet.

Soulwalker

Went Patron and putted a mailbox down, so some ppl got out of the area atleast(announced in chat). Still ppl stuck there, and I do belive they would appriciate some help to get off Icewatch

Thanks for the support so far!

Soulwalker

Hi Daglar,

Nemin was able to summon a mailbox but it was only accessible by defiants. The town's default mailboxes haven't spawned so the guardians along with people logging in after Nemin's mailbox despawned are still stuck here.
    Could you please take a closer look at it?

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread