+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spaceboots

Thread: Impressed With the Community

Shadowlander

Default Impressed With the Community

I started Rift when it launched and ended up cancelling about 2 months after for reasons, but now that it went f2p I re-installed the game because I did like Rift but had a couple other subs going on so didn't have time to play.

I must say, I was very impressed with the community after the launch of f2p. Chat was going crazy with a lot of people asking questions and most of the time people were actually taking the time to help and replied back with the answers. There were times that chat was getting a little nuts, but overall for the non stop questions, it was refreshing to see people actually answering them and not being ******s about it.

Now on a side note I have a question. I got a popup in game saying I can do these things. Shoot I forgot what it is called like an activities thing or something like that when I que and it is like a pvp type deal where you just do all these quest like things. It scales your level when you join. I am lvl 41 but made me like lvl 14 or something. Well I didn't know how to leave this and I used my soul thing to go back to the sanctum and then ported to where I last left questing in a 40-45 zone. Well it still has me as lvl 14 so I couldn't do quests. How do I get back to my normal lvl again?

Thanks!

Right click your portrait select 'Clear Ascended Mentoring Level'

You joined an Instant Adventure, where you're instantly grouped, teleported somewhere, and scaled to do some quests.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-17-2013 at 06:42 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Right click your portrait select 'Clear Ascended Mentoring Level'

You joined an Instant Adventure, where you're instantly grouped, teleported somewhere, and scaled to do some quests.
    Ahhh okay thanks for the help! I did the rt click on my portrait last night but none of the options sounded right, but now that I know what to look for I will do that.

Thanks again!

Ascendant

That was Instant Adventure. When you're done with IA, right click your portrait and select "Leave Group". Once you do this, you will get a pop up asking if you want to teleport. answer yes to this and you will be put back to where you were before going into the IA.

If you were mentored down, right click your portrait again and select "Clear Ascended Mentoring Level".

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    That was Instant Adventure. When you're done with IA, right click your portrait and select "Leave Group". Once you do this, you will get a pop up asking if you want to teleport. answer yes to this and you will be put back to where you were before going into the IA.

If you were mentored down, right click your portrait again and select "Clear Ascended Mentoring Level".
    Thanks again! I did do something like that and got a teleport thing but I didn't know what it meant so I didn't and used my soul thing instead heh. I appreciate the help!

+ Reply to Thread