+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can you please start to do something about the Que.

Heya Daglar and Elrar, do you guys ever take days off?

Don't get me wrong we're glad you don't seem to, none the less do you?
    Last edited by Karsa; 06-16-2013 at 09:42 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Heya Daglar and Elrar, do you guys ever take days off?

Don't get me wrong we're glad you don't seem to, none the less do you?
    I'm on call 24/7 as I am at the top of the escalation path if something goes terribly wrong.

I'm not glued to the forums all the time, but I try to check in - especially at important times like during this conversion.

~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I'm on call 24/7 as I am at the top of the escalation path if something goes terribly wrong.

I'm not glued to the forums all the time, but I try to check in - especially at important times like during this conversion.

~Daglar
    It's not said enough, but we really appreciate everything you and your team do for us, ensuring we have as enjoyable an experience as possible. I've been here since Beta 6, never canceled, and as long as you guys continue to show that you care about the game and us, I'll continue to support.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #34
    Rift Team

New English PvP shard opening. Bloodiron is going to burst at this point in time.

We really need some folks to transfer off it onto the new shard.

~Daglar

Champion

Elrar and co.

I am on Blightweald.

There is an awful lot of server lag in PVP warfronts and CQ. If you die you have 30 sec plus wait to respawn before the stilmoor wallpaper comes up.

Twice I joined a warfront but as nothing appears until late... I found myself outside the cage. Items are not spawning quickly as are players. I have a decent ms of 31ms but mainly today it was 62. This seems to be server lag.

Also in TEMPEST BAY I respawned in a worktable and had to use soul recall to get out!
    Last edited by MoMo1; 06-16-2013 at 10:10 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    Elrar and co.

I am on Blightweald.

There is an awful lot of server lag in PVP warfronts and CQ. If you die you have 30 sec plus wait to respawn before the stilmoor wallpaper comes up.

Twice I joined a warfront but as nothing appears until late... I found myself outside the cage. Items are not spawning quickly as are players. I have a decent ms of 31ms but mainly today it was 62. This seems to be server lag.

Also in TEMPEST BAY I respawned in a worktable and had to use soul recall to get out!
    We are looking into the issue. We have seen some short spikes while monitoring the server status.

~Daglar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    so when the new comers sit in a 3 hour queue do you really think they will stay and play? think you need to go back to manager class and understand the needs of the people, first get people playing and then slowly drop shards, not get people to queue and think about adding shards. I came back after a long break but wont sit in long queues. I'll have to stick to wow ;-(
    You're aware that there are server queue times because servers are full, right?

New English PvP shard opening. Bloodiron is going to burst at this point in time.

We really need some folks to transfer off it onto the new shard.

~Daglar

Will do as soon as possible. Quoting Starcraft "Its about time!"

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #39
    Rift Team

I don't speak french - and french speaker may not be reading this but:

Un nouveau serveur JcE vient d'ouvrir ses portes : Nomi ! N'hésitez pas à transférer vos personnages et guildes pour éviter les files d'attente !

We have opened another French PVE shard due to popular demand. Nomi is its name and it should be open for business now.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Default ss

Thank you trion. You are the best.!

Un nouveau serveur JcE vient d'ouvrir ses portes : Nomi ! N'hésitez pas à transférer vos personnages et guildes pour éviter les files d'attente !

We have opened another French PVE shard due to popular demand. Nomi is its name and it should be open for business now.

~Daglar
    et merci beaucoup

Quote Originally Posted by zaareleq View Post
    If they have been on the server as a patron for awhile why should they move? There should be an open move period of time. Once that time period is up balance should be equalized on a seniority basis. That is not elitist and is how things would work in the real world.
    Well I would tend to agree (that an established player shouldn't have to move), but someone has to give.

~Daglar
    And I think you don't speak german, too.
    But due to popular demand: Bring back the german roleplaying-shard, please. Its name was Akala. Or a new german Roleplaying-PVE-shard, if it is impossible to re-activate Akala as a real shard.

Elave
    Last edited by Elave; 06-16-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks for the new french shard... I wonder if one will be enough^^
    In an hour time it went from low to medium and the queue is still there on Brisesol (250 now).

Seems your changes ont the shards themselves are good, I have no crash this evening, and no more green condoms, and the small freezes are gone (I saw them everywhere today before you opened Nomi).
    I hope the queue will disappear, because in my guild there are patrons and non-patrons and this is hard for them.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3