Closed Thread

Thread: F2P players cant make a auction on AH?

Soulwalker

Default F2P players cant make a auction on AH?

soo f2p players cant do that?

Telaran

someone correct me if i'm wrong but i believe this what put in for a action against spammers so you have to spend 5 bucks i think it on the store then claim the layalty for it and removes that restriction its a permanet unlock once you use the item though

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dhran View Post
    soo f2p players cant do that?
    It's correct. One or two auctions a day created would have been better in my opinion.

Soulwalker

As I stated in another post the issue with one or two slots in a free game is that people turn around and make 40 accounts to make sure they flood AH with their items. And I have seen algorithms that just pump out account after account for games. Two free slots for you means open market to RTM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by leggit View Post
    As I stated in another post the issue with one or two slots in a free game is that people turn around and make 40 accounts to make sure they flood AH with their items. And I have seen algorithms that just pump out account after account for games. Two free slots for you means open market to RTM.
    This it may help a few F2P Players but will damage the ingame economy badly.

Closed Thread