+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What's up with all the useless loot in Ashora?

GSB 5/5, GP 4/4, DH 4/4, RoS* 4/4 || HK 2/11, RotP 0/4 || ID 0/8, PF 0/4 || FT 0/4, TotSQ 0/4, EE 0/5 || GA 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Hmm this sounds like a movie subtitle thats still in some language I cant understand..... LOL maybe it needs a gang sign flashed afterwards or something.

No I know its a math formula for solving the universe.........

Oh I see.... its someone who has no life and this is the key to getting there.... Got it

thanks
    3 Rules ....
    1) When in doubt kill it... it makes things simpler in the long run.
    2) Overkill is always the correct answer
    3) No such thing as too much DPS... if the tank can't keep the aggro see rule #1

Quote Originally Posted by Tridyed View Post
    GSB 5/5, GP 4/4, DH 4/4, RoS* 4/4 || HK 2/11, RotP 0/4 || ID 0/8, PF 0/4 || FT 0/4, TotSQ 0/4, EE 0/5 || GA 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Hmm this sounds like a movie subtitle thats still in some language I cant understand..... LOL maybe it needs a gang sign flashed afterwards or something.

No I know its a math formula for solving the universe.........

Oh I see.... its someone who has no life and this is the key to getting there.... Got it

thanks
    Um what.

I hope you weren't serious in a jab at me, because that signature only took a few minutes to make and it in fact shows that I don't even raid anymore -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspeaker View Post
    RE: Sand-blasted Bone, etc.

Where are these pylon NPCs? Have yet to see either an NPC or one of these pylons yet, and I've been along much of the border between Ashora and Dendrome.
    You should see a bunch of what look like foothold icons around the north of Ashora. Go there, kill all the mobs, destroy the Architect altar, and in a minute or so it'll respawn as an Achyati foothold and some daily questgivers will appear.
    Stubbo - Zaviel EU

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTCB View Post
    You should see a bunch of what look like foothold icons around the north of Ashora. Go there, kill all the mobs, destroy the Architect altar, and in a minute or so it'll respawn as an Achyati foothold and some daily questgivers will appear.
    Cool, thanks. Clobbered several this morning, in fact.
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Just to follow up on this - the changes will be in WEDNESDAY's hotfix (there might be one before then without these changes).

The Uncommon* non-stacking items are changing to stack to 20. Also, these items are being reflagged as Common (white) items instead of Uncommon (green) items so that they will no longer cause a constant spam of loot roll (and BOP confirmation) windows.

Also, these fluff items are currently only scheduled to drop for the duration of the Dendrome opening event/notice - so until June 26.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Also, these fluff items are currently only scheduled to drop for the duration of the Dendrome opening event/notice - so until June 26.
    Does that include the Title that drops?

I killed afew packs on launch day and was supprised to see a title drop, unfortunatley the full raid i was in (that was a fair distance away) decided they would all "need" it. Funny how quickly you can go from happy to rage^^.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #22
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthian View Post
    Does that include the Title that drops?
    Yes, that includes the title writ that can drop until June 26th.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

What's the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    What's the title?
    I'm assuming it is "____, Bug Hunter".
    I remember receiving a title from an architect drop but can't 100% remember what the title was (probably Bug Hunter).

Hmm, now that I know all this loot ends June 26th I'm going to need to farm them hard!

Soulwalker

Where Is the Empyreal Outpost at i can't even find it

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeara View Post
    Where Is the Empyreal Outpost at i can't even find it
    As mentioned above, the Empyreal Outposts are co-located with the Arctitect footholds. Take down the foothold, including the pillar in the centre, and an Achyati foothold will spawn. Those are the outposts you do the turnins to. You might also try at K'Rom's Fortress. Some of the turnins can be done there.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

Soulwalker

Yeah, figuring out how to do this was a gigantic pain in the ***. After figuring out how to get those outposts to show up, there was no one at them to turn in the items. Tried multiple outposts, got all the daily quests and did those.... nothing. Then I tried looking for K'Roms, and google turned up absolutely nothing on where to find this place. Finally did find it though, and I was able to turn the items in there. The coordinates of the bridge to get to K'Roms fortress in Ashora is 2820, 6860 for anyone wondering.
    Last edited by shizzy; 07-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2