+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PLEASE READ: ICEWATCH [EU-PvE] - TRIAL SHARD CONVERSION @ 6:00 PM TONIGHT

Soulwalker

It feels like everyone is panicing about this. Just take it easy and relax for a little bit lads

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pipbrit View Post
    Lol did they make you buy anything to transfer? nope. Slogen still stands.
    Nope it dont. NO TRIALS. NO TRICKS. NO TRAPS.

NO TRIALS = the got trial server = fail lies what the ****ing you like to call it.

NO TRICKS = A need to move all me chars and me guild to a new server = Fail lies

NO TRAPS = no but its a ****ing joke to have in you slogen.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Islesi View Post
    You've given Icewatch natives ONE hour's notice that the shard they might have been on since launch is going and they have to move.

I've run out of space on my list of WTF.
    This.

I need to go have a think about whether to bother moving (and explaining to the people I've spent the last week+ convincing to play this game with me that they need to move to), or whether to just initiate inquiries regarding a refund for my 12-month sub and last night's credit package purchase.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    The two new shards will be:

English-PvE
    • Gelidra
    • Zaviel
    You didn't name a shard after me?

Oh well. Hopefully this sorts a lot of problems. I'm not overly fussed about the whole thing providing our raid locks aren't screwed and both shards end up with a decent population.

I wonder how many Shard First messages we'll see pop up within the first 24 hours of this new shard.
    Last edited by Robotnik; 06-13-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Eliroth View Post
    Thanks for the one hours notice. Guild bank and mailboxes now emptied.

There are only French and German shards available on the transfer screen?
    No there will be 2 NeW ENGLISH speaking Shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggett View Post
    Reason is people complaing about world lagg and hours of server Queues
    And why do you think we asked for the server to be closed/locked before 2.3?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    By the time we would be able to do this in North America tomorrow it would be approaching prime time on Friday evening in Europe.

To do this then would be even worse - and entering the weekend we can only anticipate the situation to become more unmanageable.

It's a rock & a hard place - we opted to do what we know will ensure a better experience for everyone as soon as the dust settles.

Thanks again,
    You mean you can't afford to lose store credit sale for a few day so choose to enrage your most loyal player base...very wise decision indeed..

Quote Originally Posted by Islesi View Post
    You've given Icewatch natives ONE hour's notice that the shard they might have been on since launch is going and they have to move.

I've run out of space on my list of WTF.
    I will have to agree with this one. No one saw this coming? Really?

Shadowlander

The EU region shards will be coming offline today, 6/14/13, at 1:00 am GMT for 2.3 Hot Fix #2. The estimated downtime window is ** 45 Minutes ** but we will try to come in under that!
    So, 01:00 GMT is 03:00 Europe (its a European shard) i.e. in 15 minutes. So the new shards will be available atound 03:45 and the scramble to get on them and get names reserved will begin. Guess I will wait up to transfer, had these character names (and been on Icewatch) for 30 months now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    And why do you think we asked for the server to be closed/locked before 2.3?
    even if you asked to have the server locked they would never do it. It would make returning/new players to not be able to play with there friends.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggett View Post
    No there will be 2 NeW ENGLISH speaking Shards.
    Yes but they aren't there yet which is why I was asking . Apparently they will exist in an hour.

Soulwalker

Please for the love of god, remove the 7 day transfer lock from all chars that have to transfer from Icewatch. Its too short of a time to co-ordinate with guilds and friends. What if half go one way, and the other half the other, then we are stuck for 7 days on a shard that is gonna have insane queues over the weekend anyway.

Shadowlander

Just went on to see if I could at least initiate a transfer to Blightweald where I have one friend already playing, in case I decide to stay with the game and not initiate chargebacks -- and the only servers in the destination list are French and German.

Someone at Trion is really taking the michael...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Eliroth View Post
    Yes but they aren't there yet which is why I was asking . Apparently they will exist in an hour.
    They will exist after the maintence

Soulwalker

Why you dont move to all the low lvl -20 characters?????

Trion you are F******G to the veterans forcing them to move hundreds or thousands of items.
    And a low lvl chart dosnt have to much to move.

Trion you are very lucky that this community is not like that of EvE-Online, but continue like this and this community is going to start rageing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast