Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Storm Legion through account page

Soulwalker

Default Storm Legion through account page

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section so I apologize if I didn't. I was wondering if there is still an option to buy Storm Legion directly through my account page. I thought I remembered there being an option for it back when it first came out but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Last edited by Mcslapster; 06-13-2013 at 09:59 AM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mcslapster View Post
    Hey, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section so I apologize if I didn't. I was wondering if there is still an option to buy Storm Legion directly through my account page. I thought I remembered there being an option for it back when it first came out but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Storm Legion is no longer for sale through Trion. You might be able to find a boxed copy at your favorite local retailer.

Your best bet is just to purchase the soul unlocks through the RIFT Store in-game. That's all your missing from the Storm Legion expansion.
    Good Gaming!

Mij "Brand Guru" Reltub
    AKA: the Spellfire Oracle, retired
    13th-level Marketeer

"Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs."

Soulwalker

So just to be clear.....all storm legion content is available for the F2P I am just missing the souls?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandGuru View Post
    Storm Legion is no longer for sale through Trion. You might be able to find a boxed copy at your favorite local retailer.

Your best bet is just to purchase the soul unlocks through the RIFT Store in-game. That's all your missing from the Storm Legion expansion.
    too bad the souls cost more than the entire boxed game

Closed Thread