Closed Thread

Thread: Loyalty... Patron vs. Credits

Soulwalker

Default Loyalty... Patron vs. Credits

Dose anyone know the ratio of loyalty you receive each month for being a patron ($14.99 ) Vs. spending the same a month in credits? Like which one receives the most loyalty? And also do u receive credits when u subscribe? i don't think u do but if anyone know please let me know.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Troxus View Post
    Dose anyone know the ratio of loyalty you receive each month for being a patron ($14.99 ) Vs. spending the same a month in credits? Like which one receives the most loyalty? And also do u receive credits when u subscribe? i don't think u do but if anyone know please let me know.
    From what I have seen you get 2 points of loyalty for each credit you spend. A patron cost 2160 credits (4320 loyalty if just spent), it gives you 7K loyalty so you get a 2680 'bonus' for loyalty, plus the other perks it entails which includes price reductions and what not in the store.

Also if you buy the 100 dollar package (18500 credits) that patron token or whatever it is costs $11.68. That is if you could buy partials. But you get enough credits to buy 8.565 of them for $100.

You get 7000 loyalty per month.

I have noticed that I get double the amount of loyalty that I have spent on credits. But, I have not noticed how much loyalty I get for actually buying credits since I have not bought any, just used what I bought on PTS. SO, I'd imagine either buying or spending credits, its about the same price to get that loyalty if you budget to spend 15/month on credits,
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Shield of Telara

OK maybe I got it wrong. Has anyone bought a 30 day patron pass from the store? If so does it also give the 7K loyalty per month?

Because I notice theyre still selling subscriptions, which are obviously gong to give that 7K loyalty.

Ascendant

You also get 5 loyalty per day through the Patron daily gift. There's a weekly also but I don't remember how much that one gives.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarin View Post
    OK maybe I got it wrong. Has anyone bought a 30 day patron pass from the store? If so does it also give the 7K loyalty per month?

Because I notice theyre still selling subscriptions, which are obviously gong to give that 7K loyalty.
    Yes. I purchased a 30 day subscription (Patron Pass) and it gave me 7K Loyalty points.

Soulwalker

Default So Which one

Is it better to sub at account level, or buy sub via the store? For Loyalty i mean.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pippa View Post
    Yes. I purchased a 30 day subscription (Patron Pass) and it gave me 7K Loyalty points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal View Post
    Is it better to sub at account level, or buy sub via the store? For Loyalty i mean.

If the above is true then buying through the store is the best deal. I didnt want to point it out because they will probably nerf it somehow, but buying a year in advance for 119.88 is the only pure sub choice that is cheaper than just buying credits and paying for the 30 day patron pass, because like I pointed out originally you also get the loyalty bonus for buying it in the store on top of the 7K.

If they ever offer credit specials then even that option might not be 'worth' it. Which addresses the main issue, with the store options you can go month by month, with the 12 month option youre locked in and if any credit specials or deals come up its too late. I am sure many people who bought the yearly subs close to or right before the game went free to play know that all too well.

Closed Thread