Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.3 Known Issues Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default 2.3 Known Issues Thread

Hi Ascended!

While there are always bugs we are seeking to address, the majority of our fires have now been put out. Phew!

If you are still seeing issues, please do report them in-game via a bug report, or through a post here on the forums. As always, if any loss is incurred, our wonderful Customer Service team will do what they can to assist you. Please contact them through the Live Chat or via email: support@trionworlds.com

On that note, this thread is now closed!

RESOLVED ISSUES

NEW from 6/26:
    * Soul Presets are correctly working again if you have the Storm Legion souls. For real this time!
    Becoming a RIFT owner now appropriately adds 2 additional bag slots to all characters, instead of just to new ones. Characters that were stuck at 3 bag slots even after becoming a RIFT owner have had their slots upgraded from 3 to 5.

* Torvan Hunter Decree notoriety items are now awarded upon the completion of Hunt zone events.

* Crafters rejoice-- Empyrean Assault crafting dailies now give appropriate notoriety!

* You can now delete mail after taking the last attachment without having to close and reopen the mail.

* Fixed an issue that caused the tutorial zone quests to randomly auto-complete.

* All mounts that lack faction requirements on the store can now be gifted to your friends!

* Players are being charged for dimension upgrades but not being given the upgrades seems to no longer be an issue.

* Ice Raptors: Most players who were eligible for an Ice Raptor have been sent one. If you are missing yours, please contact Customer Support through the Live Chat or via email: support@trionworlds.com

* Bind-on-Account runes that require Notoriety: The faction requirement on applying runes has been removed! In its place is a new system: runes that are Bound to Account can now only be applied to items that are Soulbound or Bound to Account.

* Missing Credit/Loyalty has been applied to accounts. If you are missing Loyalty, please contact Customer Support through the Live Chat or via email support@trionworlds.com. They are backed up right now, so please be patient if you submitted a ticket.

* Character Transfers: We now use the correct maximum number of characters per shard, including any extra character slots you may have purchased.

* PVP: The wine in Hailol’s fountains has been replaced on PVP shards with the blood of your enemies. The hubs have had the grace of the gods and our coding lifted from them: they are no longer safe zones.

* Your hidden dimension slots are back!

* Error 2024: We are seeing significantly less of this; thanks to everyone who helped!

* Queues: Fixed a display bug for players waiting in the queue. Previously, after 15 minutes of waiting, a player's position in queue could appear to get stuck. It will now more reliably read the correct position.

* Offhand items that have been Transfigured, and are equipped and steathed, should no longer have animation problems.

* Warfront Equipment Caches: No longer empty for players under level 50!

* The Random Storm Legion Expert now shows the correct rewards. This was purely a display issue.

* Mob tagging in the Dendrome: No more mob tagging!

* Barbershop & Race/Sex Changes: Resolved for US, will be resolved for EU when hotfix is complete.

* A number of costume pieces have been flagged as Bind on Account: Harbinger's, Reaper's, Savant's and Vanquisher's

* The Mercenary's, Legionnaire's, Protector's, and Tactician's Longsword now cost the same as other 1 handed weapons in the same tier.

* Chat Restrictions: Have been removed for players with registered email addresses.

* Auction House Restrictions: Players with registered email addresses but no Loyalty can now buy on the Auction House. They cannot sell: this is as intended, and requires the Account Functionality Extension.

* Very low Favor, Prestige, and Planarite cap for characters without Loyalty: This is not intended, and should now be resolved. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.

* Mobile App: Is accessible once more.

* Credit Purchases: During intense load yesterday, Credit purchases were not going through or failed entirely. For refunds, please contact Customer Support through the Live Chat or via email support@trionworlds.com.

* Character Slot Extensions and Storm Legion soul purchases require a full relog from the patcher to update for the time being.

* Bag Slot, Character Slot Extensions, and Tradeskill extensions: During the intense load yesterday, some purchases were not completed.

* Loyalty: Previously was not displaying/letting players claim items, related to server strain. This should be resolved.

* The Fragment of Kaaz'ra: Is being added to the reoccurring version of the opening event. If you participated in the opening Zone Event for the Dendrome, and did not receive your achievement, please please contact Customer Support through the Live Chat or via email support@trionworlds.com.

* Dendrome Opening Event: Was not functioning correctly, resolved by Elrar completing events in-game.
    Last edited by CM Morgana; 06-26-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Telaran

On the Brisesol shard, the world event to gain access to the Rhizome is bugged: eggs and boss are resetting constantly :/

Telaran

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-reseting.html

is on all servers

any problems on US shards?

Soulwalker

Default Seastone Cross Events

I read in the patch notes that the pvp shard's issue with cross events and PVE shards had been fixed. I moved my character back to Seastone and found this not to be true. I really don't wish to wait another week to transfer BACK to a PVE shard just to get my Torvan Hunter rep grind on and I would HATE to wait an entire week to do so. Please let us know if you are aware of the issue and if anything is being done about it. I understand (by watching the livesteam) that Trion doesn't feel PVP shard crossevents aren't a pressing issue, but I can tell you the fact that we can't transfer and join other server events is killing the experience for a lot of us.

Default Loyalty Points not viewable

Still experiencing the inability to view any loyalty points (they were viewable at first and after a game crash they are all gone on every character).
    Ashrai@Deepwood
    Sporeslinger of <Godlike Awesomeness>

Soulwalker

On the Credits/Loyalty issue - it seems to SOMETIMES correct itself if you exit Rift and log in again. I relogged once and they appeared; one of my guildmates had to relog a couple of times, but they did appear.

Ascendant

I purchased 2 additional character slots for my account and I'm unable to transfer any characters from Wolfsbane to Faeblight. The message says that I have reached my limit on that shard, but if I go to Faeblight I can press the "Create" button and start another character.

Rift Master

What about the issue of not being able to send /tells due to "You have not reached the minimum amount of loyalty to whisper to players who have not friended you."

Rift Disciple

Only receiving credits and rewards on 1 character out of all 7 or 8 that I checked purchased items with credits on the only toon that has credits showing and got nothing to pick up do I need to send ticket and flood support or are you doing a general fix for these issues? I know your busy so if its being worked on without sending in a dozen tickets would be easier for you guys and me
    Last edited by hossman1; 06-12-2013 at 12:43 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Updated with a few more points! Thanks for your reports.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Soulwalker

we are having also authentication server error 2024 ,i logged 1 time then reboot pc and now cannot even log in
    Last edited by Heavenbringer; 06-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Not sure if intended or not, but..

Current reward for LFG daily repeat (Storm Legion Expert): 50 Empyreal Slayer's Marks, 1 Frozen Eclipse Stone

Previous reward: 4 ESM or 1 FES.

Both were supposed to have been multiplied by 50 as per patch notes, but instead ESM were multiplied by 12.5, and FES were not multiplied at all.

(Overall, you get LESS reward than before, even though you get both currencies - it's like gaining 1/50 of a 2.2 raid stone and 1 of a 2.2 expert mark...)
    Last edited by Whayyel; 06-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    We are calling this a feature from here on out. We can fix it, but we decided not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Vladd's standard disclaimer:
    aliens gaining control of the planet can determine that changes need to be made, or in some cases unmade

Soulwalker

Default SL souls not available

Hi,
    Despite having a standard edition of Storm Legion on my account, I'm not able to access any of the souls in game. I've seen in chat that others are being affected yet i've not seen it wrote here.

Blightweald - EU

Weapon animations with Transfigured items are not working properly (Staves, for example.)

I stream on Twitch. I'm pretty terrible, so don't expect much ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

π

Didn't get any credits or Ice raptor. Been subbed since launch and purchased storm chaser.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast