Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: How do I claim my rewards?

Soulwalker

Default How do I claim my rewards?

Okay so I opened up the store and looked at the loyalty rewards and it says I earned these. I tried dragging the items, clicking on the claim text below it etc., even looking for a button but I do not see any way to claim these rewards and I do not see that I have mail at the moment. What is the process to claim these rewards once we have earned them?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lethrface View Post
    Okay so I opened up the store and looked at the loyalty rewards and it says I earned these. I tried dragging the items, clicking on the claim text below it etc., even looking for a button but I do not see any way to claim these rewards and I do not see that I have mail at the moment. What is the process to claim these rewards once we have earned them?
    I had the same problem, i log out/back in and it all showed up.

On the homepage of the Rift Store, right under the color loyalty orbs, there is a section to claim your rewards. Took me about 5 minutes of searching to find it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ootax View Post
    I had the same problem, i log out/back in and it all showed up.
    I Quit game and reloaded, now my Loyalty bar is locked. This appears to be a Bug.
    Dunkelmagus - Guardian - Faeblight - Level 25 Guild <DARGAARD KNIGHTS >

Soulwalker

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll hop on again here soon and check it out

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Thanks for the report, Normus! We're looking into it and the related store issues as we speak
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Thanks for the report, Normus! We're looking into it and the related store issues as we speak
    I logged in, clicked on claim twice, crashed, logged back in and the claim section on the store page is now gone. I looked in my bags and only received 2 items. Waiting to hear a response on my ticket as of right now. Not a happy camper at all.

I was able to claim my rewards on one character only. I realize the daily and weekly rewards are one per account, but shouldn't each of my characters get a Hotty, for example? Also, my store credits showed up for the first character I logged into, but it shows 0 credits for my other characters.
    Everything's perfect about the past except how it led to the present. ― Homer Simpson
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    I was able to claim my rewards on one character only. I realize the daily and weekly rewards are one per account, but shouldn't each of my characters get a Hotty, for example? Also, my store credits showed up for the first character I logged into, but it shows 0 credits for my other characters.
    I not only have both of these issues..I also can't open a ticket on ANY of my 6 six characters all of which are bugged to hell (only one got loyalty and credits but can't actually SPEND any of them (error msg) and get petition failure msg when trying to open any ticket on any of 'em

This stuff was working fine on the PTS last time I was on PTS and my entire account is borked up on live.

Experiencing the same issue- loyalty was there. Left game to read up on how to actually spend it/claim it. Went back and now the loyalty section is empty. Have tried restarting multiple times, changing graphic settings, etc.
    Ashrai@Deepwood
    Sporeslinger of <Godlike Awesomeness>

So anyone have an idea how to claim the rewards?

Telaran

i calim but not sure if tf the currnecy cap removal thing is consume automatically or not even though i claim it

Soulwalker

Default Similar problems, plus my bank vaults are tiny. Caused by preordering SL last year?

Guildies tell me there is a "Claim" button in the upper-right corner of the Loyalty screen, but I do not have one and cannot claim any rewards. I also noticed that the bank vaults of all my toons are only 4x8 now and a LOT (hundreds of items from all toons) of stuff is missing. I wonder if this has anything to do with getting a year in advance last fall when I preordered SL. My account says I am paid up through this October, but the game is acting like I am playing for free.

This is no way to treat a loyal customer.

With the severe lag in communications and screen loading and all the other issues, the game has lost it's charm since they opened it up to freeloaders. Not a fan of free to play.

Soulwalker

Default The Claim button is on the Home screen

After seeing the loyalty-rewards tree on the Loyalty, you have to go back to the Home screen to find the Claim button in the upper-right corner. Just click it once for each reward.

Closed Thread