• 1 Post By Bungomungo
  • 1 Post By Pines
  • 1 Post By Daglar
  • 1 Post By Nestran

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Jarvis

Rift Disciple

Default Jarvis

Something here that i didnt see before,

* Jarvis and Cadbury are now summoned by a new ability, Summon: Veteran Vendor. When used, Jarvis will spawn for Defiants, and Cadbury will spawn for Guardians. This new ability is acquired at 7,000 Loyalty, which is equivalent to one month's subscription.
    * Patron abilities start with 1 Charge. Charges are gained at a rate of 1 per day, with a maximum of 7. Note: if you let your Patron status lapse, all accumulated charges will be lost.

does this mean that my bank/mailbox/jarvis will be on the same x7 instead of a 1 hour CD?

And if tahts the case, i lose them if i go completly FTP, or do i always have 1 charge, and just cant save them up?

either way, if i dont have all 3 on a 1 hour CD, it is somewhat of a nerf, and is taking away from what we already had, not that its a huge deal but it could use some clarification anyway.

Ric0
    Last edited by ric0; 06-12-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Rift Disciple

those "patron abilities" mentioned should refer to the 40% daily bonus vials we get, believe those summonable items are still on a 2 hour CD.
    i5 2500k @4.5Ghz_________________16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600mhz (Rift Ram Drive)
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti 950Mhz___________60GB SSD OCZ Agility Turbo
    1TB Seagate Barracuda_____________Corsair TX750 V2
    Cooler Master HAF X_______________Asrock z68 extreme4
    Sony 46" 3D HDTV_________________Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ric0 View Post
    Something here that i didnt see before,

* Jarvis and Cadbury are now summoned by a new ability, Summon: Veteran Vendor. When used, Jarvis will spawn for Defiants, and Cadbury will spawn for Guardians. This new ability is acquired at 7,000 Loyalty, which is equivalent to one month's subscription.
    * Patron abilities start with 1 Charge. Charges are gained at a rate of 1 per day, with a maximum of 7. Note: if you let your Patron status lapse, all accumulated charges will be lost.

does this mean that my bank/mailbox/jarvis will be on the same x7 instead of a 1 hour CD?

And if tahts the case, i lose them if i go completly FTP, or do i always have 1 charge, and just cant save them up?

either way, if i dont have all 3 on a 1 hour CD, it is somewhat of a nerf, and is taking away from what we already had, not that its a huge deal but it could use some clarification anyway.

Ric0
    What - we can now only summon once per day instead of once per hour/two hours? Is this right We already had these things and they were working fine, do not want nerfs
    Last edited by Lollie; 06-12-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5890 View Post
    those "patron abilities" mentioned should refer to the 40% daily bonus vials we get, believe those summonable items are still on a 2 hour CD.
    Okay, hope so *breathes again*

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
    What - we can now only summon once per day instead of once per hour/two hours? Is this right We already had these things and they were working fine, do not want nerfs
    Pretty sure that only the vials have a daily component, and the summons are still every 1.5 hours.

Rift Disciple

That sounds like it would be right, but the wording made me wonder, calling it an ability and all

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

Jarvis has not been nerfed.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5890 View Post
    Daily bonus vial abilities are abit ambiguos aswell as its actually 7 vials a day you get each at 2 hours cooldown.
    So its more like a 14 hour x 40% bonus daily you get not the 'permanant' bonus its been made out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    And now I can't stop thinking about Trion nerfing Jarvis by removing his feet or blinding him or something.
    never go to bed angry - stay awake and plot your revenge

~Daglar
    Lol.

That Jarvis so OP.
    what is this I don't even

Rift Disciple

what about the soul healer, every raid she would run off and do what we couldent

Plane Touched

~Daglar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungomungo View Post
    And now I can't stop thinking about Trion nerfing Jarvis by removing his feet or blinding him or something.
    Notice how Cadbury's fate wasn't mentioned... There may be a poor footless Cadbury out there somewhere.
    The social raiding guild with hardcore values
    Iriaella Tiadann Ophaelia Soaro Vie Amili
    @Gelidra

Soulwalker

Why do I no longer get Jarvis even though I have the collectors edition of the game on the new server?

This must be a bug as I paid like 100$ for this game and I am sure they would not NULLIFY every perk I got when it went free to play. Please fix.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Unpleasantry View Post
    Why do I no longer get Jarvis even though I have the collectors edition of the game on the new server?

This must be a bug as I paid like 100$ for this game and I am sure they would not NULLIFY every perk I got when it went free to play. Please fix.
    Please read the patch notes where it says that a new ability has been granted to you that works if you are guardian or defiant. We had to re-factor the ability when we allowed race changes.

You have access to Cadburry still.

~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Unpleasantry View Post

How about you read the thread you just posted in? You still have it.

+ Reply to Thread