+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Let old subs continue play until 12-6 pls!

Default Let old subs continue play until 12-6 pls!

ty very much TRION for giving us, the old subs, the chance to play free this weekend. i have a great time already with friends and guild mates. so if i was to ask something more, it would be...PLS LET US CONTINUE PLAY UNTIL 12-6...8 days is too much time to wait...
    ty again

Rift Disciple

There's an easy fix for that.... Subscribe

I agree with this thread. I have a few irl friends that can't afford to sub but want to continue playing. They own the game (one even owns storm legion!) so c'mooon let them keep playing!

I think this would be a great idea; however they did give a date for when it will be f2p, so I doubt they will consider it.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Since you asked so nicely, I guess we could

Consider it done. RIFT is now FREE to Play for all owners - everyone else can enjoy RIFT Free-to-Play when it launches with RIFT 2.3: Empyreal Assault next week, June 12!

Have fun,
    Last edited by Elrar; 06-03-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post

Consider it done. RIFT is now FREE to Play for all owners - everyone else can enjoy RIFT Free-to-Play when it launches with RIFT 2.3: Empyreal Assault next week, June 12!
    Way to spread goodwill for all old players, nice one

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Have fun,
    That is pretty awesome.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Have fun,

Elrar and Daglar remind me of Chris and Ben from parks and recreation at the end of Season 2. Elrar is chris, always giving the good news. Daglar is Ben, always getting to give the bad news no one wants to hear.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Telaran

I know more than a few people who will be quite happy with this news. Thank you, Elnar and thank you Trion. Your consideration of your fans is outstanding. I know that everyone's ideas and thoughts cannot be considered for input into the game, but you all still show a great sense of discernment in choosing which to consider for implementation and which would be better served for another patch and which would not serve the game well despite the good intention. From the standpoint of someone who is glad to be able to be involved with the forums moreso that work has calmed down and actually have my questions answered, I very much appreciate the care that you take as developers despite all that you have to consider and still manage to get your jobs done.

Respectfully,
    Kawmra

Soulwalker

This is awesome! and I am a sub so I can't directly benefit. I say if you got the people back don't risk letting them go by having them put the game away for 8 days. The more Rifties the merrier!

Have fun,
    Wow, very cool!

RIFT Guide Writer

Now thats customer support

Subbed to september so no benefit personally, but still love the work guys.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

Things like this are why I love Trion and will continue to support them in any way I can. You guys are awesome.

<3
    Metricos - Cleric - Faeblight
    Katica - Mage - Faeblight (Used my 60 boost and have no idea what I'm doing. D: Send help!)

Very nice PR!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast