+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By Nighthunter49
  • 1 Post By Kithiel
  • 1 Post By tab531
  • 1 Post By Telnedra
  • 1 Post By sejo77
  • 2 Post By Elrar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: A new player thank you!

Rift Disciple

Default A new player thank you!

I started playing Rift a few weeks ago after trying and leaving a few other mmo's because of their toxic community. I did the "try to lvl 20" and didn't get many lvls when I decided this was the game I've been looking for. So I forked out about $90 to get the game, expansion and the added stuff and here's why.

I have never seen such a nice community before. Being new I've had questions and when ever I've ask someone they are very helpful. I even had one person stop what they were doing and took a few minutes to show me what I was looking for.

It's easy to put money into a game and commit to it when I can tell there are a lot of people playing who are very proud of their game and want everyone else to like it too. There will be things in the game I won't like but with such a great bunch of people to play with those can easily be overlooked.

I'm having a great time and wonder why I didn't start two years ago.
    Last edited by Nighthunter49; 06-03-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Welcome to Rift! Come for the community, stay for the flaming squirrels!

Thanks for supporting this epic Game!!

Glad you are enjoying the game There are definitely a lot of helpful players out there.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Welcome in Telara,wish you fun and enjoy the game

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Welcome to RIFT - glad you're having a great time & seeing how awesome our community can be

Have fun,

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter49 View Post
    I started playing Rift a few weeks ago after trying and leaving a few other mmo's because of their toxic community. I did the "try to lvl 20" and didn't get many lvls when I decided this was the game I've been looking for. So I forked out about $90 to get the game, expansion and the added stuff and here's why.

I have never seen such a nice community before. Being new I've had questions and when ever I've ask someone they are very helpful. I even had one person stop what they were doing and took a few minutes to show me what I was looking for.

It's easy to put money into a game and commit to it when I can tell there are a lot of people playing who are very proud of their game and want everyone else to like it too. There will be things in the game I won't like but with such a great bunch of people to play with those can easily be overlooked.

I'm having a great time and wonder why I didn't start two years ago.
    So glad to have you here! Have some cookies and milk!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you're a nut like me, do try out Dimensions, they are AMAZING.

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

Welcome to Rift. Enjoy your welcome gift of bacon and mead.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Ascendant

welcome! I hope you'll continue to enjoy Rift for a long, long time ... and yes, part of this community is awesome! as are people like Elrar and others from Trion who are there for us

+ Reply to Thread