Closed Thread

Thread: Upgrading Essences to Relic essences

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default Upgrading Essences to Relic essences

This seems to have been added to the latest PTS build or else i just didn't notice it before this morning

The new Torvan Venerated Rep essences can now be Upgraded the same way as the upgradable gear to a Relic essence, all you need...this will make the DRR auction people drooling.. the essences that drop from the DRR's.

Examples, for Mages, Flowing Tidesource, Demulcent Faesource, Malevolent Shadesource, etc...all the BoE ones for each calling.

Whatever 'proc' the DRR essences have is now added to the Venerated Rep essence, time for some screenshots to explain better

This is your 'base' Venerated Rep essence:

The upgrade system we all know, in this case you can follow two different paths:

Adding this DRR essence to the left path:

will give you this Relic essence which combines all the stats and procs of both base essences:

Likewise following the right upgrade path with a different, but same family, DRR essence

will net you this Relic, again with both stas and procs from the two essnces combined

Prices for the DRR essences are already ridiculous prices on AH so looks like DRR Auctions will be more popular than ever come 2.3 better start stocking up your Lures and running bid runs

This has been on the PTS all week, hence why smart people have started buying up all the good ones on the AH. For the record, all of the Greaters used drop from Great Hunts, (in 2.3 also Strongholds) not from Raid Rifts.

I already have most of the BiS Greaters for my Mage and Warrior.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 06-02-2013 at 04:14 AM.
    <Coriolis> Former Mage/Engineer/Raid/Guild Leader
    Top-tier Oceanic Raiding - No Longer Recruiting for Wildstar or Rift

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Hey it's early here, we all can't be sipping Fosters by the pool

Yeah forgot about the GHR's dropping a lot of them, going by the current prices they sell for on Icewatch, 2,500 plat, it's not surprising i thought it was mostly DRR drops, absolutely absurd and ridiculous prices. I can just imagine prices when 2.3 drops

I and some guildies have managed to accrue half a dozen of the BiS ones so far, paying 370p for the most expensive one. Primarily due to ignorance on the part of the people posting them on the AH.
    <Coriolis> Former Mage/Engineer/Raid/Guild Leader
    Top-tier Oceanic Raiding - No Longer Recruiting for Wildstar or Rift

Closed Thread