Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guild banks borked!!!

Rift Disciple

Default Guild banks borked!!!

So I logged in today on my bank alt to check her mail to see if anything sold. Suffice it to say I had plenty of stuff that sold. When i went to deposit my plat into my guild bank (its where I stash all the plat I make), I wasn't able to access my guild bank, even though all my alt characters are GM's of said guild. Please fix this as this is also how I get plat to buy things that I need. Please fix this asap. Not sure who borked what since i logged off last night but please un-bork this.

yip same here .... hubby logged on his account and failed to access GBank ... his own personal bank was fine ... i logged into mine and same ... GBank no access...personal bank everything fine

whew.. I thought it was just me...

Please fix asap! PLEASE!

Im also a GM, is this a GM issue?

try demoting an alt and see if that works.
    Last edited by Keota; 06-01-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

We've identified and unfortunate issue with guild banks and they have been disabled for the weekend.

We are truly sorry to have to do this guys. We hope to return them to their normal functionality early this week.

Daglar
    Creative Director: RIFT

demoting doesn't work
    Zoartype@Deepwood

I feel as though you can blame me for this.
    (V)    (V)
    ミ(◕‿◕。)彡

Was about to post about this very issue, since Volan spawned on Icewatch an hour ago at prime time, Guild Banks can't be accessed.

Oh well, least we know

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Was about to post about this very issue, since Volan spawned on Icewatch an hour ago at prime time, Guild Banks can't be accessed.

Oh well, least we know
    Plot-twist: Volan was a decoy for the greatest bank-robbery known to Telara.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    We've identified and unfortunate issue with guild banks and they have been disabled for the weekend.

We are truly sorry to have to do this guys. We hope to return them to their normal functionality early this week.

Daglar
    Immediately following 1.11 release Trion closed the guild banks to compensate for lag issues.

How long ago was that?

And now they are down for the entire weekend while you people vacate premises to avoid the flack from your "test our buy your fluff" shop on test.

C'mon Trion, you've had months and months to identify and remedy these issues with the guild banks.

Shadowlander

Daglar
    All I can say to this is...really?

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Woftam View Post
    Immediately following 1.11 release Trion closed the guild banks to compensate for lag issues.

How long ago was that?

And now they are down for the entire weekend while you people vacate premises to avoid the flack from your "test our buy your fluff" shop on test.

C'mon Trion, you've had months and months to identify and remedy these issues with the guild banks.
    This has nothing to do with lag issues. A very potent new exploit was reported and as such, we've disabled guild banks. It is not something I had done lightly.

Additionally, there are people in the office right now fixing things - and have been. As for flack from the test -- nope, no real flack here folks. Seeing lots of great feedback posted but no flack.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoko View Post
    I feel as though you can blame me for this.
    And people are blaming me for this

For once its not my fault
    Last edited by TehFrank; 06-01-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Rift Disciple

Daglar
    What issue exactly? You can't just say there is an "issue" and not expand on it. Sometimes telling us exactly what the problem is will keep us from jumping all over you and the other CM's.
    Last edited by Chalennaravenmour; 06-01-2013 at 10:37 AM.

"Problem" almost always equals "plat dupe"

Quote Originally Posted by Chalennaravenmour View Post
    What issue exactly? You can;t just say there is an "issue" and not expand on it. Sometimes telling us exactly what he problem is will keep us from jumping all over the staff that works for Trion.
    Actually he can say there is an issue and not expand on it. In fact I'm pretty sure he did. Deal with it, it's not the end of the world.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast